CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: 10/13/2016  (Read 8999 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 10/13/2016
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2016, 10:23:40 AM »

Here's the SteveO report for those interested, if it hasn't already been posted.

He has Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and apparently has for a long time. They had to take him off blood thinners because they couldn't control his nose bleeding with them. But taking him off the blood thinners means he will continue having strokes, which have already damaged half his brain. The doctors say he won't survive a trip to LA where his family is, so Kim's going to put him in hospice in Vegas. She's called for all those who want to pay respects in person to do it now, because nobody knows how long he'll last.

Fuck.

This is a really bad week.

Morning, muchachos.
I saw one post that said he has 6 months. That seems awuflly optimistic to me, but here's hoping.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2016, 10:30:43 AM »

Here's the SteveO report for those interested, if it hasn't already been posted.

He has Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and apparently has for a long time. They had to take him off blood thinners because they couldn't control his nose bleeding with them. But taking him off the blood thinners means he will continue having strokes, which have already damaged half his brain. The doctors say he won't survive a trip to LA where his family is, so Kim's going to put him in hospice in Vegas. She's called for all those who want to pay respects in person to do it now, because nobody knows how long he'll last.

Fuck.

Morning, muchachos.
I saw one post that said he has 6 months. That seems awuflly optimistic to me, but here's hoping.
Those prognostications are always a crapshoot anyway.  But that was the time it might take the Hodgkin's to kill him. The strokes are another story. His brain's getting carved up, and it's a race to see whether cancer or clots are the first to blow up a vital center.  I'm hoping it'll be sooner rather than later, because I don't see any hope he's waking up from this.

sfish

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2016, 10:46:14 AM »

Fuck.

Morning, muchachos.
Those prognostications are always a crapshoot anyway.  But that was the time it might take the Hodgkin's to kill him. The strokes are another story. His brain's getting carved up, and it's a race to see whether cancer or clots are the first to blow up a vital center.  I'm hoping it'll be sooner rather than later, because I don't see any hope he's waking up from this.
That's just incredibly sad

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2016, 10:54:07 AM »

Fuck.

Morning, muchachos.
And now he apparently has some type of infection on top of it all. Just a bad situation all around.

sfish

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2016, 11:00:26 AM »

Fuck.

Morning, muchachos.
And now he apparently has some type of infection on top of it all. Just a bad situation all around.
I'm sorry for saying it but I hope his misery is ended quickly

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2016, 11:09:43 AM »

Fuck.

Morning, muchachos.
Totally agree. Can't imagine what he's having to live with right now, if he's even aware of it, which I'm not sure he is. But you know it's torture for the family.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2016, 11:43:44 AM »

Fuck.

Morning, muchachos.
Totally agree. Can't imagine what he's having to live with right now, if he's even aware of it, which I'm not sure he is. But you know it's torture for the family.
One of those situations where that is the best you can hope for him.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2016, 11:47:54 AM »

Had to get a haircut lull now completed.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2016, 11:49:53 AM »

Sure was thoughtful of them, hope my name is on their birthday list too.

New emails released by WikiLeaks in connection with its dump of John Podesta’s email server indicate that Qatar, an Islamist state in the Persian gulf, gave former President Bill Clinton a check for $1 million for his birthday

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2016, 12:09:17 PM »

New emails released by WikiLeaks in connection with its dump of John Podesta’s email server indicate that Qatar, an Islamist state in the Persian gulf, gave former President Bill Clinton a check for $1 million for his birthday
Gonna send them an invite to my party now.

sfish

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2016, 12:23:24 PM »

He probably didn't cash it though

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2016, 12:49:15 PM »

No doubt he did not cash it he simply turned it over and wrote Pay to the Order of Hillary R Clinton

sfish

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2016, 12:50:59 PM »

No doubt he did not cash it he simply turned it over and wrote Pay to the Order of Hillary R Clinton
After he rubbed it on Monica's muff

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2016, 12:57:11 PM »

Hillary likes a little Juicy Lucy~

sfish

« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2016, 01:02:40 PM »

Hillary likes a little Juicy Lucy~
I just threw up a little
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10