« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2016, 09:21:08 AM »

going to enjoy a coffee and cigar and head out and get a haircut. hurricane hype, sheesh!
How can you still be typing? According to all the weathermen, you're dead.
He is a FEMA guy now so along with the weather reporters he is exempt from death.
They might make him a FEMA guy, if he weren't a dang blasted Yankee from up north.
FEMA employees are virtually all yanks, that was the FL crew on his Yankee ass.

« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2016, 09:23:40 AM »

MY Father and Camo Shorts at the Page and they are not Scorching.

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2016, 09:25:27 AM »

Worst hurricane of the century and every county hit so far is reporting no serious issues, most beaches will reopen this morning.

« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2016, 09:33:06 AM »

DOW.  +17 @ 18,286

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2016, 09:34:48 AM »

think I'll go back to bed.
Nothing wrong with that concept
Question is whose bed.
at the lady's house hunkering down for the storm.
Hunkering down? Is that the latest term for gettin' some stank on the hang low?
Apparently.  I assume he isn't going to tell her the storm has passed, so FEMA has lifted the call for hunkering.

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2016, 09:35:37 AM »

think I'll go back to bed.
Nothing wrong with that concept
Question is whose bed.
at the lady's house hunkering down for the storm.
Hunkering down? Is that the latest term for gettin' some stank on the hang low?
I hope not, cause I'd hate to replace the phrase 'gettin' some stank on the hang low'.
CNS

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2016, 09:40:19 AM »

Worst hurricane of the century and every county hit so far is reporting no serious issues, most beaches will reopen this morning.
But.....:

Hurricane Matthew stalks Florida coast

National Weather Service says storm could make places uninhabitable for months

'If it hits ... we will not have a home'

Then there's the Drudge Report:
Drudge tweets imply Hurricane Matthew is government lie
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2016/10/07/91720494/

« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2016, 09:44:52 AM »

Hurricane Obama.  Oops first names - Hurricane Barack.

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2016, 09:56:25 AM »

MY Father and Camo Shorts at the Page and they are not Scorching.
And no scorcher tomorrow, either, since it's a 2-day deal.

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2016, 10:00:58 AM »

Worst hurricane of the century and every county hit so far is reporting no serious issues, most beaches will reopen this morning.
But.....:

Hurricane Matthew stalks Florida coast

National Weather Service says storm could make places uninhabitable for months

'If it hits ... we will not have a home'

Then there's the Drudge Report:
Drudge tweets imply Hurricane Matthew is government lie
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2016/10/07/91720494/
It is a federally funded global warming advertisement.

« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2016, 10:03:15 AM »

Hurricane Obama.  Oops first names - Hurricane Barack.
That's Hurricane President Barack.  Show some respect.

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2016, 10:03:38 AM »

Morning CB

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2016, 10:05:40 AM »

Update from Steve O's wife Kimieko:

Steve was moved back to the Rehabilitation Hospital yesterday. We are starting over again. They are going to assess his abilities today. Then, he starts physical, occupational, and speech therapy tomorrow. He is a little down because all his progress was taken from him.
Plus, the new strokes left him worse off then before. The good news is I went to a stroke support group.I talked with a stroke survivor. His stroke was really bad too. He was able to get back the use of his arm, hand and leg. He said Steve can get his speech back as well. It just takes therapy and time. He reassured me that there is no time limit on your recovery.

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2016, 10:05:54 AM »

Update from Steve O's wife Kimieko:

Steve was moved back to the Rehabilitation Hospital yesterday. We are starting over again. They are going to assess his abilities today. Then, he starts physical, occupational, and speech therapy tomorrow. He is a little down because all his progress was taken from him.
Plus, the new strokes left him worse off then before. The good news is I went to a stroke support group.I talked with a stroke survivor. His stroke was really bad too. He was able to get back the use of his arm, hand and leg. He said Steve can get his speech back as well. It just takes therapy and time. He reassured me that there is no time limit on your recovery.
Gonna be a rough road for a while.

« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2016, 10:20:29 AM »

Hurricane Obama.  Oops first names - Hurricane Barack.
That's Hurricane President Barack.  Show some respect.
Do I have to?