Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
10/4/2016
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:01:37 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 05:26:54 AM »

 Monday is now behind us so Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday!

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 05:28:52 AM »

A special day for Dean and Golf!

October 4 is … National Golf Day

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 05:31:59 AM »

Another cause for celebration today !

October 4 is … Vodka Day!

Vodka Day is a great time to raise your glasses to one of the world’s favourite alcoholic drinks. While vodka is often associated with Russia, and some of the finest and most expensive vodkas in the world come from there, it is a drink that is produced in many countries and enjoyed all over the world. Vodka is the Slavic word for ‘little water’ and is traditionally made by mixing water with distilled grains or potatoes, although today many popular brands add flavourings such as fruits and sugars. Purists drink vodka neat, but it makes the perfect mixer and is the main ingredient in many favourite cocktails, including the martini, the screwdriver and the Bloody Mary. Vodka Day is a great opportunity to enjoy a new cocktail or try one of the hundreds of different brands of vodka. Many bars and restaurants hold special promotions and tastings to encourage drinkers to celebrate this well-loved spirit.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 05:35:41 AM »

5:00 a.m  ET:   Cat 4 Matthew continues to shift dangerously west as it crosses Haiti with sustained winds of 145 mph.

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 05:51:14 AM »

A special day for Dean and Golf!

October 4 is … National Golf Day
I vaguely remember golf.

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 05:54:45 AM »

I am looking for a CLE Cuarenta Box Deal on Coronas if anyone notices one.    Need it before November for son's birthday.

Some scheduled to start Oct 6 on Famous Bid but never know how that will work,out.

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 05:55:32 AM »

A special day for Dean and Golf!

October 4 is … National Golf Day
I vaguely remember golf.
Morning, you might need to change your screen name.

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 05:57:58 AM »

Question of the day:   Does anyone give a flying fuk about the VP Debate tonight?

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 05:59:50 AM »

i am traveling in the local area inspecting projects for 3 days so no more office time this week!

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 06:01:18 AM »

A special day for Dean and Golf!

October 4 is … National Golf Day
I vaguely remember golf.
Morning, you might need to change your screen name.
I still love to do it, just never get to. Like Tony and sex.

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 06:01:44 AM »

Question of the day:   Does anyone give a flying fuk about the VP Debate tonight?
Clearly not me, cause I actually thought it was supposed to have been on last night.

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 06:03:13 AM »

A special day for Dean and Golf!

October 4 is … National Golf Day
I vaguely remember golf.
Morning, you might need to change your screen name.
I still love to do it, just never get to. Like Tony and sex.
"Would Love To Golf Again" sounds appropriate.

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 06:04:03 AM »

Question of the day:   Does anyone give a flying fuk about the VP Debate tonight?
Clearly not me, cause I actually thought it was supposed to have been on last night.
Guess I need to answer too, Hell No!

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 06:13:38 AM »

A special day for Dean and Golf!

October 4 is … National Golf Day
I vaguely remember golf.
Morning, you might need to change your screen name.
I still love to do it, just never get to. Like Tony and sex.
"Would Love To Golf Again" sounds appropriate.
LALTS, I'll get Tony on that.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9