Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2016, 06:51:43 PM »

Monday looking up, work done, Eiroa lit with a Flying Dog Ancho Lime Paradise Lager.  All is well.
Did not know Limeaid came in a Lager.
Far from limeaid.  The Ancho puts a nice zing in it.

« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2016, 06:51:48 PM »

we shot 9 under, not good enough for prize money. I twisted my ankle on the fourth hole we played and was about useless on the tee box but my chipping and putter kept us in a lot of birdies. I won the 50/50 drawing for $458.
to answer the question about being paid to play. our sponsor, a local radio station paid our way is all and they never even showed up. over 100 golfers showed. I think low score was 53. cheaters.

« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2016, 06:52:31 PM »

So after your coastal visits, you any closer to finding a place CarolinaDave?

« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2016, 06:54:06 PM »

we shot 9 under, not good enough for prize money. I twisted my ankle on the fourth hole we played and was about useless on the tee box but my chipping and putter kept us in a lot of birdies. I won the 50/50 drawing for $458.
to answer the question about being paid to play. our sponsor, a local radio station paid our way is all and they never even showed up. over 100 golfers showed. I think low score was 53. cheaters.
Sounds like a nice outing.  Dean useless in the box is a bit of a surprise however.

« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2016, 06:54:49 PM »

we shot 9 under, not good enough for prize money. I twisted my ankle on the fourth hole we played and was about useless on the tee box but my chipping and putter kept us in a lot of birdies. I won the 50/50 drawing for $458.
to answer the question about being paid to play. our sponsor, a local radio station paid our way is all and they never even showed up. over 100 golfers showed. I think low score was 53. cheaters.
I thought my son was the only one that could break his foot playing golf and here you try to do it too.  At least you did not fall in a concrete trench.

Nice cigar money you won, off to Tampa tomorrow?

« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2016, 06:56:00 PM »

So after your coastal visits, you any closer to finding a place CarolinaDave?
Probably further.  Seriously looking some in the Wilmington area now.

« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »

I might have to wake up at 2:00 in the morning to see what Wikileaks dumps on the Bitch.

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2016, 08:20:39 PM »

I might have to wake up at 2:00 in the morning to see what Wikileaks dumps on the Bitch.
It'll still be there in the morning when the alarm goes off.

« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2016, 08:22:44 PM »

What a clusterfuck the trains were today. Topped off by the attitude from the "customer service" folks. Trump better fix this shit.

« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2016, 08:34:51 PM »

we shot 9 under, not good enough for prize money. I twisted my ankle on the fourth hole we played and was about useless on the tee box but my chipping and putter kept us in a lot of birdies. I won the 50/50 drawing for $458.
to answer the question about being paid to play. our sponsor, a local radio station paid our way is all and they never even showed up. over 100 golfers showed. I think low score was 53. cheaters.
I thought my son was the only one that could break his foot playing golf and here you try to do it too.  At least you did not fall in a concrete trench.

Nice cigar money you won, off to Tampa tomorrow?
Ybor City next Wednesday. planned cigar shopping trip.

« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2016, 08:41:20 PM »

we shot 9 under, not good enough for prize money. I twisted my ankle on the fourth hole we played and was about useless on the tee box but my chipping and putter kept us in a lot of birdies. I won the 50/50 drawing for $458.
to answer the question about being paid to play. our sponsor, a local radio station paid our way is all and they never even showed up. over 100 golfers showed. I think low score was 53. cheaters.
I thought my son was the only one that could break his foot playing golf and here you try to do it too.  At least you did not fall in a concrete trench.

Nice cigar money you won, off to Tampa tomorrow?
Ybor City next Wednesday. planned cigar shopping trip.
One of my friends/coworker who was also let go by my company in July, just put in an offer on a condo in St. Pete's.

His wife left him a few years back, his daughters both left the state because they found jobs elsewhere, and he's looking to make a new start. I hope he has at least as much success as you did, Deano.

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2016, 08:46:02 PM »

El Mejor Expresso robusto and coffee here.
72° and rain.

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2016, 08:48:47 PM »

[...]

St Pete is a good place

« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2016, 08:50:02 PM »

we shot 9 under, not good enough for prize money. I twisted my ankle on the fourth hole we played and was about useless on the tee box but my chipping and putter kept us in a lot of birdies. I won the 50/50 drawing for $458.
to answer the question about being paid to play. our sponsor, a local radio station paid our way is all and they never even showed up. over 100 golfers showed. I think low score was 53. cheaters.
I thought my son was the only one that could break his foot playing golf and here you try to do it too.  At least you did not fall in a concrete trench.

Nice cigar money you won, off to Tampa tomorrow?
Ybor City next Wednesday. planned cigar shopping trip.
Excellent plan!

« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2016, 08:51:04 PM »

[...]

but Tony, I am still living in a POS shit trailer in a POS trailer park. I am almost out of debt left behind by the wife and deadbeats.  I am enjoying life, and THAT you cannot put a price on.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12