Speaking of ugly Americans, OTDave should be strolling in any minute now.
And arrived I have.
DaveDave!

Speaking of ugly Americans, OTDave should be strolling in any minute now.
And arrived I have.
DaveDave!
Salutations, DaveMike.

Speaking of ugly Americans, OTDave should be strolling in any minute now.
And arrived I have.
I thought you'd be almost done by now.

Speaking of ugly Americans, OTDave should be strolling in any minute now.
And arrived I have.
I thought you'd be almost done by now.
Nope, 10-2 for me today.

Speaking of ugly Americans, OTDave should be strolling in any minute now.
And arrived I have.
I thought you'd be almost done by now.
Nope, still half baked.

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.
Morning Dean of many surprises, watching someone mow your grass does not fit your style. ???

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.
Morning Dean of many surprises, watching someone mow your grass does not fit your style. ???
contract maintenance beat me to it. first time in 6 months.

Speaking of ugly Americans, OTDave should be strolling in any minute now.
And arrived I have.
I thought you'd be almost done by now.
Nope, 10-2 for me today.
New Schedule? ;)

Morning Golf

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.
Morning Dean of many surprises, watching someone mow your grass does not fit your style. ???
contract maintenance beat me to it. first time in 6 months.
Maybe they will make it a habit

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.
Morning Dean of many surprises, watching someone mow your grass does not fit your style. ???
contract maintenance beat me to it. first time in 6 months.
Slipping in your old age.

Miami Marlins ace pitcher Jose Fernandez was killed Sunday morning after a boat crash in Miami Beach, the team announced.

The 24-year-old Fernandez was one of at least three people killed in the early morning collision.

"The Miami Marlins organization is devastated by the tragic loss of Jose Fernandez," a team statement said. "Our thoughts and prayers are with his family at this very difficult time."

Sunday's game between the Marlins and the Atlanta Braves was cancelled after the death of the star right hander.

Fernandez was born in Cuba and he attempted to defect three times before finally reaching the U.S. in 2007 with his mother.
Sorry to post and run (trying to get ready for church).  Must be hard for ball players who have just recently faced this pitcher (Nats) to wrap their minds around this, much less his family & teammates.  God rest his soul.
That's sad indeed.

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.
Morning Dean of many surprises, watching someone mow your grass does not fit your style. ???
I can picture him twitching in his seat trying to keep himself from getting out there and doing it.

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.
Morning Dean of many surprises, watching someone mow your grass does not fit your style. ???
I can picture him twitching in his seat trying to keep himself from getting out there and doing it.
Making vroom vroom noises under his breath.

good morning guys. back from church and brunch.

coffee and Partagas Red going watching my lawn get mowed.
Morning Dean of many surprises, watching someone mow your grass does not fit your style. ???
I can picture him twitching in his seat trying to keep himself from getting out there and doing it.
If there was a maintenance contract to mow my lawn, you could bet your ass I'd never beat them to it.