Cleveland finally makes the top-15 in a list that isn't an embarassment!

https://www.timeout.com/usa/things-to-do/best-places-to-live-in-the-us
I have been to many places on both lists and I don't think most places are ranked very accurate on either!  How the hell can you have a median home price of $60,000, meaning there has to be a hell of a lot of homes well under $60k  - only possible answer is a lot of sub-standard and subsidized houses.

I can sure name about 12 places in  TX better to live than 12th ranked Pflugerville!  (That one is between Austin and Bean's area.)

http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live/50-best-places-to-live/
Yeah, we were hit hard after the housing bubble burst (thanks, Obama). Starting to come back a bit, but slowly, keeping average home prices down. The people that live behind us have their home for sale, and they want to move to be closer to their kids, so they've lowered the price a few times, now it's down to $40k. I want to go over there and shake them for putting it down so low.

I have not heard of or seen an inhabitable house (not on wheels anyway) under $50k in a lot of years.
Well, here it is. Nice enough house, though a bit small and older than mine. But if it drops any lower, I may consider buying it and turning it into one big smoking lounge. Lol
http://alturl.com/ywdk3
If that same house were in Austin, same relation to downtown, it would be listed $250K - $300K.

[...]

Or turn it into a rental.  Easy to keep an eye on it right so close.

[...]

I've heard enough stories that being a landlord is not even remotely on my radar. Smoking lounge, however... ;)

[...]

Just make sure there are no buried oil tanks.

Painting and trim project is coming along well, Bean should consider giving them a call.  Looks like they will finish up tomorrow.
He's too cheap
I would not say too cheap but it is well worth what he is charging me.  Good Value I guess is the correct term.

Morning NotDancin'BOTL.  The wife is hooked on that f'kn show this season.  Somewhat of a freak show appeal from what I saw last night.
I think every warden, or at least everyone over 40 anyway, is hooked on that stupid shit.  I would shoot the fuk'n tv if I had to watch it more than 3 minutes.
Lucky my wife hasn't hit that age, yet. Though, I know she thinks that sorta shit is stupid, hopefully that doesn't change as she climbs over the hill. Lol
That change marks the beginning of the end...

[...]

If in Westlake, Terrytown or a few other neighborhoods near downtown or the University it could easily be $500,000 and then they might raze it if the lot would hold something bigger.

[...]

And if so just call Tony!

Golf Day - Dean better wake up and get going!
Speaking of sex toys...

[...]

In case you haven't noticed, he's not all that handy

Golf Day - Dean better wake up and get going!
I'm catching up on this banter.
smart vibratirs? come on.
I think they talk and repeatedly say "cum-on"

Morning Dean

At the Page Today:

Nearly 40% off My Father LeBijou and La Antiquedad and of course some Browning Shirts

Holy Chit!!!!   $70.01 for 10 MF Number 4 Lanceros!

[...]

Now there is inspiration!