Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Smoked 3 cigars all day yesterday. They started shitty and got progressively better. The last one was a CAO Flathead Steel Horse Roadkill. It's a very round cigar (thought all Flatheads were box pressed) and tasty too. Definitely would smoke it again. Maybe even buy it.
I enjoyed the Flathead as well. Though, mine was indeed very flat, not rounded.
Very different cigar. The Steel Horse makes a huge difference. They shouldn't have called these Flatheads.

:o    $61 for 10/601 Blues on tha Mash!
How many did you get? Morning Tex
Duplicated my order of 10/$84 Warhead II's yesterday!

NONE!

Did you guys see the Fall Fire Sale email from the sis? Some good deals in there
Definitely some good prices. Gotta look hard at some of those. Now we just need Ogie here with a code.
No dice.
And no code = no deal!  CI Fu was same price on MC II's with FS.

Morning Ogie.

FDA ISSUES FIRST SET OF WARNING LETTERS TO RETAILERS SELLING NEWLY REGULATED PRODUCTS

http://halfwheel.com/fda-issues-first-set-of-warning-letters-to-retailers-selling-newly-regulated-products/130167

Note:  It is truly a government BS story all the way.

Where is Travellin CA Dave?  Need to tell him I went to a B&M smoking lounge yesterday in Wilmington.  Small place with a slim selection but folks were nice and prices were not out of line for a B&M.  Hemmingway Signatures for the Boy and me.

Smoked 3 cigars all day yesterday. They started shitty and got progressively better. The last one was a CAO Flathead Steel Horse Roadkill. It's a very round cigar (thought all Flatheads were box pressed) and tasty too. Definitely would smoke it again. Maybe even buy it.
I enjoyed the Flathead as well. Though, mine was indeed very flat, not rounded.
Very different cigar. The Steel Horse makes a huge difference. They shouldn't have called these Flatheads.
Gotcha, mine was the regular Flathead. Camshaft, I believe.

Where is Travellin CA Dave?  Need to tell him I went to a B&M smoking lounge yesterday in Wilmington.  Small place with a slim selection but folks were nice and prices were not out of line for a B&M.  Hemmingway Signatures for the Boy and me.
Pretty sure he was on the red eye back from SD last night.

Really liked Wilmington, NC a lot, so much that we are going to make a house hunting trip there early next year.  Just about 1.5 hours from here and when they finish work on 2 roads should be only a little more than an hour.

I was told The Redfish is the State Fish in NC, lots of grass flats to fish in too.

Where is Travellin CA Dave?  Need to tell him I went to a B&M smoking lounge yesterday in Wilmington.  Small place with a slim selection but folks were nice and prices were not out of line for a B&M.  Hemmingway Signatures for the Boy and me.
Pretty sure he was on the red eye back from SD last night.
Probably so.

Beautiful day here but wind is blowing pretty hard.  Much cooler, only in the upper 60's.

Beautiful day here but wind is blowing pretty hard.  Much cooler, only in the upper 60's.
Hope you're not flying back to Austin this afternoon.  Your buddy Joe Biden is flying in so airport area traffic will be even more f'd up than usual.

Beautiful day here but wind is blowing pretty hard.  Much cooler, only in the upper 60's.
Hope you're not flying back to Austin this afternoon.  Your buddy Joe Biden is flying in so airport area traffic will be even more f'd up than usual.
Tomorrow so all is well.

At the Page Today:

8 and 12 dollar premiums, around a buck-fitty delivered. Yep. $1.49 to 1.74 per for big ring, long filler, all-Habano-wrapped blends from a first class Nicaraguan factory.

And of course some Tactical Shirts and Performance Polo's.

@ Bean - What is going on up there in the Law & Order Bible Belt ???

Teacher accused of hiding camera in Round Rock school restroom

The camera, hidden in a styrofoam drinking cup pointed towards the restroom stall, was found and reviewed by Fern Bluff Elementary School officials. They identified the person who placed the camera in the restroom as third grade teacher Robert Lance Bradley, 36.

@ Bean - What is going on up there in the Law & Order Bible Belt ???

Teacher accused of hiding camera in Round Rock school restroom

The camera, hidden in a styrofoam drinking cup pointed towards the restroom stall, was found and reviewed by Fern Bluff Elementary School officials. They identified the person who placed the camera in the restroom as third grade teacher Robert Lance Bradley, 36.
Oh man, that is f'd.  I'll go with we are vigilant up here and crack down on that schitt before it gets out of control like our neighbor to the south.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15