Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
K cups.  Just sayin'…
I have k-cups. In fact, I'm heading down now.

Good morning, Mikey.

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
Tony, you get re-married this weekend?
That's the most horrible thing you ever said to me. I'll forgive it because it's Tuesday.

Marriage is a mistake I'll NEVER make again.
CNS

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
Tony, you get re-married this weekend?
That's the most horrible thing you ever said to me. I'll forgive it because it's Tuesday.

Marriage is a mistake I'll NEVER make again.
Never is a mighty long time!
I agree. And I don't use it lightly. I'll stand by my previous post.

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
It's not worth the effort. I'd have to show her where the kitchen is. May as well just do it myself.
Plus you would need some gonads to ask anyway
Doesn't take gonads. Takes the will to carry on a conversation and I don't have that.

By the way, is that the hair drier I hear in the background?

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
Tony, you get re-married this weekend?
That's the most horrible thing you ever said to me. I'll forgive it because it's Tuesday.

Marriage is a mistake I'll NEVER make again.
Forget breakfast, continue working on your time machine

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
It's not worth the effort. I'd have to show her where the kitchen is. May as well just do it myself.
Plus you would need some gonads to ask anyway
Doesn't take gonads. Takes the will to carry on a conversation and I don't have that.

By the way, is that the hair drier I hear in the background?
Don't worry, he has the gonads to shell out the money for the whisper quiet one. ;)

United Airlines Flights Resume Out of Newark Airport After Power Outage Causes Delays: FAA

United Airlines flights were resuming as scheduled at Newark Airport after a power outage at the airline's control tower there severely backed up outgoing flights, officials say.

The FAA says that some sort of equipment problem or outage caused delays of over two hours at Newark Airport Monday evening. Six United Express flights were also canceled, according to the airline.

The Port Authority says the United Airlines control tower at Terminal C experienced a power outage shortly after 5 p.m. Power was restored about 45 minutes later, but it went out again shortly afterward.
Power was again restored shortly after 7 p.m., and has since been running, and flights have resumed, the Port Authority says. There were no residual delays, according to United.
Better have it straightened out by Friday.

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
Tony, you get re-married this weekend?
That's the most horrible thing you ever said to me. I'll forgive it because it's Tuesday.

Marriage is a mistake I'll NEVER make again.
Forget breakfast, continue working on your time machine
I was 100 lbs. slimmer 18 years ago too so I could have fit in a DeLorean.

[...]

Good morning, Travellin Dave.

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
Tony, you get re-married this weekend?
It's Tuesday!

Scorcher Going at the Page

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
Ask your lovely bride to make you some breakfast
Tony, you get re-married this weekend?
That's the most horrible thing you ever said to me. I'll forgive it because it's Tuesday.

Marriage is a mistake I'll NEVER make again.
Forget breakfast, continue working on your time machine
I was 100 lbs. slimmer 18 years ago too so I could have fit in a DeLorean.
If a cow had wings she could fly too.

Morning Pacific Time Dave

Good crowd here this morning, good morning all!

Holy Shit! This is a Tuesday!!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15