Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2016, 04:25:57 PM »

Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas

DALLAS, TX --
 Fans of the State Fair of Texas can look forward to nibbling on fried Jell-O or a crinkly cookie-like treat as the top two food winners for the upcoming expo in Dallas.

Fair officials on Sunday announced the fried Jell-O was selected as Most Creative by a panel of judges. The State Fair Cookie Fries won Best Taste

The State Fair of Texas on Aug. 17 announced the eight finalists for the best culinary creations as part of the annual Big Tex Choice Awards
Frying jello, now that should be interesting....I guess if you can fry ice cream....

Wonder how it works with jello shooters. My personal jello favorite.
then you haven wrestled with the blonde twins in a tub of jello... 8)
but jello shots are good, for a while Jello made pina colada, and marguarita flavored jello,
used rum and tequila, respectively, instead of vodka with orange or cherry jello.

« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2016, 04:26:06 PM »

If you haven't already seen the email...

Famous 20% Off $100 or more = 20LABOR

...and fyi, I tried a couple of items that are usually rejected by the catsrule code for "brand restrictions" and the 20LABOR code didn't have any problems showing a discount... just sayin'
TexDave and I have been successful in working around that sometimes by having a known unrestricted item included in the purchase.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2016, 04:28:04 PM »

If you haven't already seen the email...

Famous 20% Off $100 or more = 20LABOR

...and fyi, I tried a couple of items that are usually rejected by the catsrule code for "brand restrictions" and the 20LABOR code didn't have any problems showing a discount... just sayin'
TexDave and I have been successful in working around that sometimes by having a known unrestricted item included in the purchase.

Understood. No need with this code for the discount. Now, free shipping on the other hand... lol
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2016, 04:37:39 PM »

Time to blow this Popsicle stand. See ya, boys!

« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2016, 04:56:10 PM »

Bout time for me to pack it up as well.

« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2016, 05:16:53 PM »

Now, I am closing down too!  BBL, what to smoke?
Oliva V perchance?
Had one of those over the weekend.   AF 8-5-8 Lit.

« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2016, 05:19:31 PM »

If you haven't already seen the email...

Famous 20% Off $100 or more = 20LABOR

...and fyi, I tried a couple of items that are usually rejected by the catsrule code for "brand restrictions" and the 20LABOR code didn't have any problems showing a discount... just sayin'
TexDave and I have been successful in working around that sometimes by having a known unrestricted item included in the purchase.
Did it 2 times this weekend but seems like the restriction rules change around.

« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2016, 05:26:01 PM »

If you haven't already seen the email...

Famous 20% Off $100 or more = 20LABOR

...and fyi, I tried a couple of items that are usually rejected by the catsrule code for "brand restrictions" and the 20LABOR code didn't have any problems showing a discount... just sayin'
TexDave and I have been successful in working around that sometimes by having a known unrestricted item included in the purchase.
Did it 2 times this weekend but seems like the restriction rules change around.
TWHS

« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2016, 05:28:12 PM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
trailer needed work and applied for a HUD grant. HUD said the amount of work needed was not cost effective and hence the new HUD house. her car payments were excessive due to fly by night buy here pay here and in Florida I guess you can do a voluntary repossession (???), and she bought a new 2016 KIA Forte with a low interest rate and payment. lady and I are just good friends now is all and I don't mind doing the work. we still have fun together but nothing serious.
I hear South Carolina is nice, maybe you should try to find a nice old lady there.
Ha, FormerlyNJDave would make a good wing man.

... And TxDaves son could draw up a pre-relationship contract with specifics on "gazebos for sex" exchange rates.
Not his line of work but he will recommend someone to you.

« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2016, 05:29:56 PM »

Weiner off and sexting again.
HUMA-LIATION 2016
SHE'S HAD ENOUGH WEINER!

Humiliated Huma FINALLY dumps sexting Weiner: Hillary's top aide separates from her husband just hours after he sent an admirer a photo of his crotch while their four-year-old son slept beside him.
It appears since she’s been with Hillary she doesn’t like the Weiner anymore.

« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2016, 05:48:44 PM »

logging out guys, take care...

« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2016, 05:49:01 PM »

logging out guys, take care...
Later Flip

« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2016, 05:53:48 PM »

« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2016, 05:54:55 PM »

Weiner off and sexting again.
HUMA-LIATION 2016
SHE'S HAD ENOUGH WEINER!

Humiliated Huma FINALLY dumps sexting Weiner: Hillary's top aide separates from her husband just hours after he sent an admirer a photo of his crotch while their four-year-old son slept beside him.
It appears since she’s been with Hillary she doesn’t like the Weiner anymore.
Not terribly surprising.  I expect Hillary has a bigger dick than Anthony.

« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2016, 06:23:24 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15