Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2016, 09:57:14 AM »

Sheesh, maybe we can scratch out 5 pages today!

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2016, 10:01:56 AM »

Gurkha Monday at Sis....figures.
And no better at the other 2 DD's!
Friggin' Mondays, AmIright?
YouIsRight.
Sheesh
Terrible way to spend 1/7th of our lives....
good morning otherwise boys.   8)

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2016, 10:04:01 AM »

Mark Twain yoused to say; "First thing in the morning
eat a live toad, nothing much worse can happen to you the rest of the day!"
Me, I'm thinking Mark Twain, wasn't married.  ::)

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2016, 10:06:31 AM »

Gurkha Monday at Sis....figures.
And no better at the other 2 DD's!
Friggin' Mondays, AmIright?
YouIsRight.
You is right today but only 15 more!
15 more Monday's left in the year?
15 more working showing up Monday's until like Dean I  have no more Monday's

Edit - correction made
You'll still have Monday's, they won't be magically removed from the calendar, you just
can decide what cigar you are going to smoke with your coffee, instead of showing up at work.

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2016, 10:09:44 AM »

Gurkha Monday at Sis....figures.
And no better at the other 2 DD's!
Friggin' Mondays, AmIright?
YouIsRight.
You is right today but only 15 more!
15 more Monday's left in the year?
15 more working showing up Monday's until like Dean I  have no more Monday's

Edit - correction made
You'll still have Monday's, they won't be magically removed from the calendar, you just
can decide what cigar you are going to smoke with your coffee, instead of showing up at work.
Not What Dean Says!    Everyday is Saturday unless I want it to be another day! ;)

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2016, 10:11:21 AM »

Morning Flip

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2016, 10:14:25 AM »

Ah that first can of diet coke, in the morning, now I am burping up the
leftover scungilli with medium hot sauce and linguine I had for breakfast.
spelling correct wanted to correct scungilli to cunnilingus.
I don't know about you, but if I go for the hot sauce, I will get in trouble.

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2016, 10:14:27 AM »

Mark Twain yoused to say; "First thing in the morning
eat a live toad, nothing much worse can happen to you the rest of the day!"
Me, I'm thinking Mark Twain, wasn't married.  ::)
Completely concur.

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2016, 10:16:04 AM »

Ah that first can of diet coke, in the morning, now I am burping up the
leftover scungilli with medium hot sauce and linguine I had for breakfast.
spelling correct wanted to correct scungilli to cunnilingus.
I don't know about you, but if I go for the hot sauce, I will get in trouble.
Hahaha. You're on a roll this morning.

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2016, 10:16:08 AM »

Morning Flip
back at you,
gotta go do some work, a few posts then I disappear.
starting to get like fish now.

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2016, 10:16:58 AM »

Ah that first can of diet coke, in the morning, now I am burping up the
leftover scungilli with medium hot sauce and linguine I had for breakfast.
spelling correct wanted to correct scungilli to cunnilingus.
I don't know about you, but if I go for the hot sauce, I will get in trouble.
Hahaha. You're on a roll this morning.
somebody's got to pick up the slack....

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2016, 10:20:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2016, 10:29:08 AM »

Ah that first can of diet coke, in the morning, now I am burping up the
leftover scungilli with medium hot sauce and linguine I had for breakfast.
spelling correct wanted to correct scungilli to cunnilingus.
I don't know about you, but if I go for the hot sauce, I will get in trouble.
Hahaha. You're on a roll this morning.
somebody's got to pick up the slack....
He's on a roll, pork roll that is.  I say it's a pork roll son.

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2016, 11:45:30 AM »

Monday lull

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2016, 11:49:30 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9