Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2016, 07:24:11 AM »

Good to see Cleveland contributing to the political season with naked Donalds.  Close second are the Donald "Ducks".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/19/record-people-creepy-donald-duck-costumes-stalking-donald-trump/88983760/
In a follow-up story, the statue was removed from NY with the following statement:

.@NYCParks statement on Donald Trump statue: "NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small"

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/nyc_parks_dept_defends_removal_of_naked_trump_statue_stand_firmly_against_unpermitted_erection
My question is, how do you just roll into a major city and set something like that up in the first place?

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2016, 07:26:04 AM »

Guess Dean's out real estate shopping again....

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2016, 07:28:47 AM »

Guess Dean's out real estate shopping again....
I think he shot his load on Monday

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2016, 07:33:39 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actor L.Q. Jones is 89. Actress Debra Paget is 83. USTA Eastern Tennis Hall of Famer Renee Richards is 82. Former MLB All-Star Bobby Richardson is 81. Actress Diana Muldaur is 78. Rock musician Ginger Baker (Cream, Blind Faith) is 77. Singer Johnny Nash is 76. Actress Jill St. John is 76. Singer Billy J. Kramer is 73. Country singer-songwriter Eddy Raven is 72. Rock singer Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) is 71. Former President Bill Clinton is 70. Actor Gerald McRaney is 69. Tipper Gore, wife of former Vice President Al Gore, is 68. Actor Jim Carter is 68. Rock musician John Deacon (Queen) is 65. Actor-director Jonathan Frakes is 64. Political consultant Mary Matalin is 63. Actor Peter Gallagher is 61. Actor Adam Arkin is 60. Singer-songwriter Gary Chapman is 59. Actor Martin Donovan is 59. Pro Football Hall-of-Famer Anthony Munoz is 58. Rhythm-and-blues singer Ivan Neville is 57. Actor Eric Lutes is 54. Actor John Stamos is 53. Actress Kyra Sedgwick is 51. Actor Kevin Dillon is 51. Country singer Lee Ann Womack is 50. TV reporter Tabitha Soren is 49. Country singer-songwriter Mark McGuinn is 48. Actor Matthew Perry is 47. Country singer Clay Walker is 47. Rapper Fat Joe is 46. Olympic gold medal tennis player Mary Joe Fernandez is 45. Actress Tracie Thoms is 41. Actor Callum Blue is 39. Mrs. LTG is 39. Country singer Rissi (REE'-see) Palmer is 35. Actress Erika Christensen is 34. Actress Melissa Fumero is 34. Pop singer Missy Higgins is 33. Actor Peter Mooney is 33. Actress Tammin Sursok is 33. Country singer Karli Osborn is 32. Olympic silver medal snowboarder Lindsey Jacobellis is 31. Actor J. Evan Bonifant is 31. Rapper Romeo is 27.
Updated
Yea, I was gonna add that... ;)
LALTS
And she shares the day with Slick Willie, Tipper Gore and Jonathan Frakes.
She's definitely my #1.
I'll have to get my wife to send her a shout-out on FB
CNS. Maybe you could post a gif for her. Oh, wait...

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2016, 07:34:34 AM »

Good to see Cleveland contributing to the political season with naked Donalds.  Close second are the Donald "Ducks".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/19/record-people-creepy-donald-duck-costumes-stalking-donald-trump/88983760/
I'm just glad it's gone, cause where it was set up here is right in front of where we'll be heading to dinner tonight for the wife's birthday. Don't need to try explaining that to the kids. Lol

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2016, 07:35:40 AM »

[...]
You want us to post a gfy for her?   Well, OK if you insist...

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2016, 08:11:13 AM »

[...]
I'll pass it along.

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2016, 08:12:41 AM »

Good morning, all. And happy birthday OHDave.

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2016, 08:21:58 AM »

Good morning, all. And happy birthday OHDave.
The wife, not myself. Morning, Uncle Tony.

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2016, 08:28:59 AM »

Guess Dean's out real estate shopping again....
nope, better than that. taking the lady in for a 9:30am colonoscopy, woohoo. yesterday was a fun day with her.

Original Counterfeit Cuban and coffee before we leave.

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2016, 08:30:08 AM »

Guess Dean's out real estate shopping again....
nope, better than that. taking the lady in for a 9:30am colonoscopy, woohoo. yesterday was a fun day with her.

Original Counterfeit Cuban and coffee before we leave.
I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just say morning, Dean.

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2016, 08:35:31 AM »

Guess Dean's out real estate shopping again....
nope, better than that. taking the lady in for a 9:30am colonoscopy, woohoo. yesterday was a fun day with her.

Original Counterfeit Cuban and coffee before we leave.
I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just say morning, Dean.
she has no sense of humor. asked last night if she wanted me to pave the way for the probe to make it easier on her this morning. you can imagine her response.

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2016, 08:36:48 AM »

Guess Dean's out real estate shopping again....
nope, better than that. taking the lady in for a 9:30am colonoscopy, woohoo. yesterday was a fun day with her.

Original Counterfeit Cuban and coffee before we leave.
I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just say morning, Dean.
she has no sense of humor. asked last night if she wanted me to pave the way for the probe to make it easier on her this morning. you can imagine her response.
Some women just can't appreciate helpfulness, you know?

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2016, 08:42:28 AM »

Good to see Cleveland contributing to the political season with naked Donalds.  Close second are the Donald "Ducks".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/08/19/record-people-creepy-donald-duck-costumes-stalking-donald-trump/88983760/
I'm just glad it's gone, cause where it was set up here is right in front of where we'll be heading to dinner tonight for the wife's birthday. Don't need to try explaining that to the kids. Lol
Explain it to the kids?  Hell, explain it to me... :o

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2016, 08:44:17 AM »

Guess Dean's out real estate shopping again....
nope, better than that. taking the lady in for a 9:30am colonoscopy, woohoo. yesterday was a fun day with her.

Original Counterfeit Cuban and coffee before we leave.
I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just say morning, Dean.
she has no sense of humor. asked last night if she wanted me to pave the way for the probe to make it easier on her this morning. you can imagine her response.
Some women just can't appreciate helpfulness, you know?
Exactly
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8