Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 08:43:45 AM »

Morning Mayor
I immediately got workaferenced. Sorry about that. There has been an issue going on since yesterday and I'm trying my hardest to let the new outsource company take the lead.

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 08:43:50 AM »

Hola amigos.
Morning Tony
Why so nice on a Tuesday? Is today opposite day?
Yes it is, you have a body like an Olympic swimmer and LTG is funny

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 08:46:37 AM »

Morning Mayor
I immediately got workaferenced. Sorry about that. There has been an issue going on since yesterday and I'm trying my hardest to let the new outsource company take the lead.
And they are trying twice as hard to dump it back on you.

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 08:51:11 AM »

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 08:57:29 AM »

Hola amigos.
Morning Tony
Why so nice on a Tuesday? Is today opposite day?
Yes it is, you have a body like an Olympic swimmer and LTG is funny
That's more like it.

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2016, 08:58:04 AM »

Morning Mayor
I immediately got workaferenced. Sorry about that. There has been an issue going on since yesterday and I'm trying my hardest to let the new outsource company take the lead.
And they are trying twice as hard to dump it back on you.
That's exactly right.

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 09:02:26 AM »

Ashton and flashback-inducing knives at the Page.

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2016, 09:04:18 AM »

Ashton and flashback-inducing knives at the Page.
Thanks, saves me a disappointing look over.

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2016, 09:04:58 AM »

Ashton and flashback-inducing knives at the Page.
Looks like maybe more knives than cigars.

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2016, 09:05:52 AM »

Archery Update: American Ellison Wins Bronze
 Brady Ellison defeated a Dutch archer to make it to the podium.

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2016, 09:08:19 AM »

The U.S. men’s archery team is coming home with a silver medal—more accurately, three medals. Brady Ellison, Zach Garrett, and Jake Kaminski won silver in the men’s team final on Saturday, duplicating their results in the 2012 London Olympics.

The men defeated China 6-0 in the semifinals but fell to South Korea in the finals, also a 6-0 match. The Koreans opened the event by shooting six straight bull’s-eyes, finishing with 15 “10s” out of 18 shots. The Americans hit three straight bull’s-eyes in the second set for a total of ten 10s

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2016, 09:08:31 AM »

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2016, 09:09:56 AM »

Morning Mayor
I immediately got workaferenced. Sorry about that. There has been an issue going on since yesterday and I'm trying my hardest to let the new outsource company take the lead.
And they are trying twice as hard to dump it back on you.
That's exactly right.
And on a different project, my colleague who was recently promoted is pissed at me because I'm deflecting all the busy work he keeps trying to throw at me.

He asked me for information in June and I provided it. He asked me for other info in July and I provided it. Now he's asking me for some other stuff and I provided it.  When all was said and done he's asking me to collate the 3 pieces of information and send it out to the outsource group so they will have it in one place. I told him straight out to go scratch. The information is all there, look for it. Otherwise HE can put it all together and send it out again.

OK, sorry for the gripe. I considered deleting all this but then what would happen to my post count?

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2016, 09:11:34 AM »

ha. redhead just brought me a gift.

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2016, 09:12:28 AM »

Eric Clapton Lands a Huge Salmon On Fly Tackle

The only three-time Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, Clapton now has a new honor to his credit: landing Iceland’s biggest salmon of the 2016 summer.

Clapton was fly fishing the Vatnsdalsá River recently when he landed a whopping 28-pound, 42½-inch salmon

Clapton is looking a bit old these days.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16