Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

« Reply #210 on: August 16, 2016, 06:19:13 PM »

MC II Lancero lit
You sure you have enough to burn through now?
Hope so, only got a few hundred Lancero's in various choices.
I could sure use just one right now.
I could probably spare one for you
I could spare several. The issue is with time and place.
Book a table at Jamie's.  He'll be there.
I love that idea. Can't do that today though. Hey, when's our next herf? I've got some 601 Steels to share.

« Reply #211 on: August 16, 2016, 06:21:10 PM »

Obituary

NEW YORK (AP) — John McLaughlin, the conservative political commentator and host of the namesake long-running television show that pioneered hollering-heads discussions of Washington politics, has died. He was 89.

McLaughlin died Tuesday morning, according to an announcement on the Facebook page of "The McLaughlin Group" series. No cause of death was mentioned, but an ailing McLaughlin had missed the taping for this past weekend's show for the first time in the series' 34 years.
I loved that old coot. May he rest in peace. 89 ain't a bad run.
And pretty cool to start a whole new career at 55+ and have such a long run at it.
Being active doing anything at 89 is pretty cool.
I don't plan on making that, although my cigars might.
Your sons will smoke them up before then. Does your daughter enjoy a cigar too?

« Reply #212 on: August 16, 2016, 06:25:53 PM »

Pretty funny!

An Albuquerque, New Mexico, restaurant is selling “black olives matter” t-shirts after their sign bearing the same phrase recently generated an online controversy.

Rick Camuglia, owner of Paisano’s, told KOAT-TV that he put the phrase “black olives matter” on his restaurant’s main sign to create buzz about their new tuna dish served with black olive tapenade.

Some criticized the sign as insensitive to supporters of the “Black Lives Matter” movement. Camuglia said that wasn’t his intention.
Must be racist!
I thought the very same thing.
I think Travellin Dave, Tony & Raz have been drinking the Obama/Hillary Koolaid.  Sheesh you are calling more people racist than Golf does.
Clearly the heavy rains have washed away your sense of irony.

« Reply #213 on: August 16, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »

Obituary

NEW YORK (AP) — John McLaughlin, the conservative political commentator and host of the namesake long-running television show that pioneered hollering-heads discussions of Washington politics, has died. He was 89.

McLaughlin died Tuesday morning, according to an announcement on the Facebook page of "The McLaughlin Group" series. No cause of death was mentioned, but an ailing McLaughlin had missed the taping for this past weekend's show for the first time in the series' 34 years.
I loved that old coot. May he rest in peace. 89 ain't a bad run.
And pretty cool to start a whole new career at 55+ and have such a long run at it.
Being active doing anything at 89 is pretty cool.
I don't plan on making that, although my cigars might.
Your sons will smoke them up before then. Does your daughter enjoy a cigar too?
No, she thinks we're all heathens.

« Reply #214 on: August 16, 2016, 06:28:57 PM »

[...]

Make a great warden.

« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2016, 06:31:57 PM »

My dad made 89 and he went through 25+ cigars and 2 - 5'ths of bourbon a week since his early 20's

Was still mowing his yard up until 3 months before he died

« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2016, 06:35:12 PM »

[...]

Those things need to be mutually exclusive?

« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2016, 08:22:14 PM »

Looks like I'm not the only one who decided on a power nap.

« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2016, 08:46:41 PM »

Looks like I'm not the only one who decided on a power nap.
Evening Mr. Mayor.  Was out all day and all caught up on the day's shenanigans here.

« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2016, 08:49:57 PM »

Looks like I'm not the only one who decided on a power nap.
Evening Mr. Mayor.  Was out all day and all caught up on the day's shenanigans here.
Sheesh. Left you all those openings and you left me hanging.

« Reply #220 on: August 16, 2016, 09:02:14 PM »

Looks like I'm not the only one who decided on a power nap.
Evening Mr. Mayor.  Was out all day and all caught up on the day's shenanigans here.
Sheesh. Left you all those openings and you left me hanging.
TWSS

« Reply #221 on: August 16, 2016, 09:19:15 PM »

Looks like I'm not the only one who decided on a power nap.
Evening Mr. Mayor.  Was out all day and all caught up on the day's shenanigans here.
Sheesh. Left you all those openings and you left me hanging.
TWSS
Thanks, buddy. You were missed.

« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2016, 09:28:52 PM »

Looks like I'm not the only one who decided on a power nap.
Evening Mr. Mayor.  Was out all day and all caught up on the day's shenanigans here.
Sheesh. Left you all those openings and you left me hanging.
TWSS
More like TWHS

« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2016, 09:30:20 PM »

Beach volleyball not on until 11:00 tonight.

« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2016, 09:45:57 PM »

Beach volleyball not on until 11:00 tonight.
That's gonna leave you hanging.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16