« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »

Good morning, brothers. Happy Friday.

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2016, 08:22:30 AM »

Good morning, brothers. Happy Friday.
Morning Mayor T

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2016, 08:23:33 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2016, 08:27:29 AM »

Good morning, brothers. Happy Friday.
Morning, Uncle Tony.

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2016, 08:27:55 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?
no

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2016, 08:32:09 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?
Yes.  Meh.

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2016, 08:32:43 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Looks like a pretty solid sampler there, given the price.
Exactly, and like Tex said you can toss the steels if they suck and it's still good
But we need some FS
Thought I saw an e-mail from them this past week about FS over $50 with a code, but I didn't pay enough attention to remember what it was.
Actually that showed up in the regular mail.  Promo code PC11FS.  Good until 9/30/16
Looks like Bean is behind.
Tell me something I don't know.

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2016, 08:35:36 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Nice deal with some free shipping.  Yo Tony, stock up on the Nica Rustica tenners on the monster with code $3.31.
Looking into it.

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2016, 08:37:27 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?
Yes.  Meh.
You say everything is meh.

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2016, 08:38:49 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?
Yes.  Meh.
You're not a 601 fan to begin with though, right?

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2016, 08:39:05 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?
Yes.  Meh.
You say everything is meh.
Better than saying everything is ME like most Austin Area people do.

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2016, 08:46:58 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?
Yes.  Meh.
You're not a 601 fan to begin with though, right?
True, though I do like the La Bomba's.  Having sampled just about all the 601 I still have to say the Steel is at the lower end.

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2016, 08:51:06 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Looks like a pretty solid sampler there, given the price.
Exactly, and like Tex said you can toss the steels if they suck and it's still good
But we need some FS
Thought I saw an e-mail from them this past week about FS over $50 with a code, but I didn't pay enough attention to remember what it was.
Actually that showed up in the regular mail.  Promo code PC11FS.  Good until 9/30/16
Looks like Bean is behind.
Another thing to add to the performance plan.

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2016, 08:52:29 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Have you had Famous' 601 Steel?
Yes.  Meh.
You're not a 601 fan to begin with though, right?
True, though I do like the La Bomba's.  Having sampled just about all the 601 I still have to say the Steel is at the lower end.
It is a made for Famous line, isn't it?

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2016, 08:52:51 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Friday! The Mets game blew yesterday but Citi Field was cool and I always love getting out to the ballpark.

Interesting 601 sampler deal at Famous, add (3) and use code to get (30) cigars for $50

https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666?kws=ZEM5559&utm_source=SpecialSale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Flavors&utm_content=ZEM5559
Looks like a pretty solid sampler there, given the price.
Exactly, and like Tex said you can toss the steels if they suck and it's still good
But we need some FS
Thought I saw an e-mail from them this past week about FS over $50 with a code, but I didn't pay enough attention to remember what it was.
Might have I don't pay much attention to their email deals as they are usually poo-poo