Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/30/2016
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2016, 09:25:07 AM »

Having us a DaveFest right here!
I normally have one of those when the wife is not around...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/30/2016
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2016, 09:30:09 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2016, 09:41:08 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/30/2016
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2016, 09:43:37 AM »

Hot Air Balloon Festival in Readington, NJ this morning.
It's usually a whole weekend thing, concerts, fairground setup with vendors and such.  Amazing number of balloons.  Weather may be a problem however.
Going to shoot a human cannonball with a pair of 44+ tits.
Sounds like a mellon shooting cannon to me....

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2016, 09:44:27 AM »

time to run to the PO and get the last two weeks worth of mail and do a bit of shopping; cupboards and fridge about bare.

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2016, 09:50:21 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
Take up golf. It'll keep you out of the house 4-5 hours at a time, minimum.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/30/2016
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2016, 09:52:10 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
I've always thought about building one of those man cave sheds in the backyard to give us a little break from each other.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/30/2016
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2016, 09:53:55 AM »

time to run to the PO and get the last two weeks worth of mail and do a bit of shopping; cupboards and fridge about bare.
I stopped by the grocery store last night and there was a ton of hot women shopping.  Seemed like everyone was in a good mood too... especially me... :)

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2016, 09:55:24 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
I've always thought about building one of those man cave sheds in the backyard to give us a little break from each other.
Man Cave Gazebo?
you can buy sheds now cheaper than you can build them.

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2016, 09:58:04 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
I've always thought about building one of those man cave sheds in the backyard to give us a little break from each other.
Man Cave Gazebo?
you can buy sheds now cheaper than you can build them.
Take it from the man who would know!

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2016, 09:58:15 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
I've always thought about building one of those man cave sheds in the backyard to give us a little break from each other.
She'll just follow you out there.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/30/2016
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2016, 10:01:06 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
I've always thought about building one of those man cave sheds in the backyard to give us a little break from each other.
Man Cave Gazebo?
you can buy sheds now cheaper than you can build them.
That's good to know.  There's some really nice sheds on the internet that have been converted to man caves with bars, big screen TV's, fire places, and stripper poles...

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2016, 10:16:43 AM »

Chit is a hot somebeach here today!

Taking a water break now but not too much more to do.

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2016, 10:29:05 AM »

Tits Up!  Relaxing now, Human cannonball safely in the net.
Oh good, I can get on with my day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16