CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: 7/30/2016  (Read 17520 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 7/30/2016
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »

dad's in the house!😉

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2016, 09:25:07 AM »

Having us a DaveFest right here!
I normally have one of those when the wife is not around...!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2016, 09:30:09 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2016, 09:41:08 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
How ya been doing Dean...?  I haven't had much to say lately.  Mostly just been fighting with my wife.  I mentioned to my doctor that I've been fighting more since my wife has stopped working.  He suggested it would be better for my blood pressure if I just gave in to her, and I should know I'll never win anyway... Silly doctor, I've lost so many fights that surely you would think the odds would be with me to win one eventually...?  :)
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2016, 09:43:37 AM »

Hot Air Balloon Festival in Readington, NJ this morning.
It's usually a whole weekend thing, concerts, fairground setup with vendors and such.  Amazing number of balloons.  Weather may be a problem however.
Going to shoot a human cannonball with a pair of 44+ tits.
Sounds like a mellon shooting cannon to me....

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2016, 09:44:27 AM »

time to run to the PO and get the last two weeks worth of mail and do a bit of shopping; cupboards and fridge about bare.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2016, 09:50:21 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
it's not always about winning. maybe you need to find an activity that will get you out of the house more.
Take up golf. It'll keep you out of the house 4-5 hours at a time, minimum.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2016, 09:52:10 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
I've always thought about building one of those man cave sheds in the backyard to give us a little break from each other.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2016, 09:53:55 AM »

time to run to the PO and get the last two weeks worth of mail and do a bit of shopping; cupboards and fridge about bare.
I stopped by the grocery store last night and there was a ton of hot women shopping.  Seemed like everyone was in a good mood too... especially me... :)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2016, 09:55:24 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
I've always thought about building one of those man cave sheds in the backyard to give us a little break from each other.
Man Cave Gazebo?
you can buy sheds now cheaper than you can build them.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2016, 09:58:04 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
Man Cave Gazebo?
Take it from the man who would know!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2016, 09:58:15 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
She'll just follow you out there.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2016, 10:01:06 AM »

dad's in the house!😉
Man Cave Gazebo?
That's good to know.  There's some really nice sheds on the internet that have been converted to man caves with bars, big screen TV's, fire places, and stripper poles...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2016, 10:16:43 AM »

Chit is a hot somebeach here today!

Taking a water break now but not too much more to do.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2016, 10:29:05 AM »

Tits Up!  Relaxing now, Human cannonball safely in the net.
Oh good, I can get on with my day.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16