Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2016, 01:32:45 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.

« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2016, 01:37:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Buenos Días, Señor Bret
Igualmente, verdad.
Hillary would be so pleased that you are speaking Spanish in 'Murica.
Esa puta puede besar mi culo.
Or down south they would say: "Kiss my grits!"  ::)
Verdad.
You keep talking like that and Trump is gonna build a wall around ya.
Actually, he's gonna make you build a wall around yourself.
Indeed.  Or verdad for you furiners.
Furiner mi culo. I was born here, I'm mostly Scottish in heritage and the first kin of mine to arrive on American shores showed up in Pennsylvania about 1700. As for my southern roots, my Everett ancestors came from Mobile and settled around San Antone shortly before the Civil War.  My great grandfather Raleigh Everett hated Messicans, but he spoke the language fluently. ;-)
If it quacks like a duck...
...it could be a call.
Or you may need to see your doctor.
That's if the quacking goes on for four hours.
This thread turned in a hurry.
If it weren't for jumping to conclusions, many of us would get little
to no exercise!
Oh, sure we would.  Beer curls, cigar curls, neck stretches to look at girls...

« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2016, 01:45:08 PM »

Well how about that....didn't know that O'Bummer declared war on N Korea.
Ratchet those gun sales up even more!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/28/north-korea-united-states-relations/87659264/
It's a plot by O'Bummer to draw attention from the DNC freak-show.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2016
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2016, 01:48:14 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.

It looks pretty good. The action sequences especially. Interested to see Justin Lin's "Fast and Furious" take on those. Also glad they kept Abrams on to produce. He's done well with the reboot.

« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2016, 01:52:09 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.

It looks pretty good. The action sequences especially. Interested to see Justin Lin's "Fast and Furious" take on those. Also glad they kept Abrams on to produce. He's done well with the reboot.
Agreed about Abrams, whenever either of the past 2 are on tv, I can't not watch them. Was a little nervous about Lin taking over, don't want this to turn into an action movie set in space, because that's not really what Star Trek is. But all the headlines I've seen so far say it's good, so I have hopes.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2016
« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2016, 01:56:38 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.

It looks pretty good. The action sequences especially. Interested to see Justin Lin's "Fast and Furious" take on those. Also glad they kept Abrams on to produce. He's done well with the reboot.
Agreed about Abrams, whenever either of the past 2 are on tv, I can't not watch them. Was a little nervous about Lin taking over, don't want this to turn into an action movie set in space, because that's not really what Star Trek is. But all the headlines I've seen so far say it's good, so I have hopes.

So what do they get for an IMAX 3D ticket up there?  ;)

« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.
Month before the girls head back to school?

« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2016, 02:09:58 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2016
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2016, 02:11:26 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.
Month before the girls head back to school?

Finding Dory may take precedence
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2016
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2016, 02:26:25 PM »

« Reply #145 on: July 28, 2016, 02:27:38 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.

It looks pretty good. The action sequences especially. Interested to see Justin Lin's "Fast and Furious" take on those. Also glad they kept Abrams on to produce. He's done well with the reboot.
Agreed about Abrams, whenever either of the past 2 are on tv, I can't not watch them. Was a little nervous about Lin taking over, don't want this to turn into an action movie set in space, because that's not really what Star Trek is. But all the headlines I've seen so far say it's good, so I have hopes.

So what do they get for an IMAX 3D ticket up there?  ;)
Don't have IMAX at our theater, they have something called D-BOX 3D, which sounds dirty, but is pretty cool looking. The chair you sit in can move around and what not. Never tried it though, $21 for that ticket. I'll shoot for the early bird on Monday, which is $6. ;)

« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2016, 02:27:57 PM »

Golf, Have you seen the new Star Trek yet? If not, I think Dean may have some spoilers for you.  ;)
I have not yet, no. Hope to be able to go on Monday, depending on what's going on with the family.
Month before the girls head back to school?

Finding Dory may take precedence
Luckily, my mom took them to that one. Phew!

« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2016, 02:52:44 PM »

Alright, time to find a bikini cop and see what sort of trouble I can get into. Hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2016
« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2016, 02:55:04 PM »

Alright, time to find a bikini cop and see what sort of trouble I can get into. Hazzuh!

Later, Bro!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12