« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2016, 01:28:41 PM »

Just saw the IPCPR update for Illusione. Take my money.

What's the word, Bird?

I still enjoy the Rothchildes. Although, they can be difficult to find...
Read up

http://halfwheel.com/illusione-adds-garagiste-revamps-cruzado-expands-others/123251

I meant him, but thanks.

The Cruzado was another I liked. I hope they keep a toro (6.5x50) option. "Gordo" is probably closer to the 6x56.
I know, but often Ogie hits and runs.  Wouldn't want to keep you hanging.

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2016, 01:30:39 PM »

Another lancero worth stocking up if you find it TexDave (1502 Ruby):
Know right where to get them, box worthy?

They come in an  Ecuadorian Sumatra and a Maduro.  Which one?
I prefer the Ruby which is the Sumatra.  The Maduro is called Black Gold which is also good.  Not crazy about the Emerald.  They have recently released two additional lines (no lancero that I know of) called Nicaragua Premium and XO.  Both on the pricy side, but I would be interested to find a couple of each.

As for box worthy....it would really depend on the price.
There is this one:  1502 RUBY LANCERO BOX PRESSED CIGARS - MADURO

Wrapper:   Ecuadorian Maduro

And then this one:  1502 RUBY Lancero

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra

« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2016, 01:36:51 PM »

Now this can't be possible as Germany is a mostly gun free country.

CNN)Gunfire rang out at a shopping mall in the German city of Munich on Friday evening, leaving several people dead and others wounded, CNN affiliate NTV reported.

The shooting, which started at about 6 p.m. local time at the Olympia shopping mall, is over, police spokeswoman Claudia Kvenzel said. Kvenzel had no immediate information ab

« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2016, 01:40:46 PM »

Now this can't be possible as Germany is a mostly gun free country.

CNN)Gunfire rang out at a shopping mall in the German city of Munich on Friday evening, leaving several people dead and others wounded, CNN affiliate NTV reported.

The shooting, which started at about 6 p.m. local time at the Olympia shopping mall, is over, police spokeswoman Claudia Kvenzel said. Kvenzel had no immediate information ab
Yeah, if this were in America, we'd consider that a slow Friday for shootings.

« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2016, 01:42:47 PM »

Now this can't be possible as Germany is a mostly gun free country.

CNN)Gunfire rang out at a shopping mall in the German city of Munich on Friday evening, leaving several people dead and others wounded, CNN affiliate NTV reported.

The shooting, which started at about 6 p.m. local time at the Olympia shopping mall, is over, police spokeswoman Claudia Kvenzel said. Kvenzel had no immediate information ab
Yeah, if this were in America, we'd consider that a slow Friday for shootings.
Keep dreaming

« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2016, 01:43:07 PM »

I'm in a meeting...

At least, that's what I told 'em.

Gold foil covered EPC lancero courtesy of NJBotL.

« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2016, 01:48:08 PM »

I'm in a meeting...

At least, that's what I told 'em.

Gold foil covered EPC lancero courtesy of NJBotL.
What's the matter, couldn't get the picture any bigger?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/22/2016
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2016, 01:49:08 PM »

Wow. I think everyone in the office knows that's Tony thumb by now. lol
There is a scaling setting on most phones.

« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2016, 01:50:39 PM »

I'm in a meeting...

At least, that's what I told 'em.

Gold foil covered EPC lancero courtesy of NJBotL.
Maybe Flip can show you how to post pictures ::)

You have a meeting with a cigar so fuk-um.

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2016, 01:53:17 PM »

Another lancero worth stocking up if you find it TexDave (1502 Ruby):
Know right where to get them, box worthy?

They come in an  Ecuadorian Sumatra and a Maduro.  Which one?
I prefer the Ruby which is the Sumatra.  The Maduro is called Black Gold which is also good.  Not crazy about the Emerald.  They have recently released two additional lines (no lancero that I know of) called Nicaragua Premium and XO.  Both on the pricy side, but I would be interested to find a couple of each.

As for box worthy....it would really depend on the price.
There is this one:  1502 RUBY LANCERO BOX PRESSED CIGARS - MADURO

Wrapper:   Ecuadorian Maduro

And then this one:  1502 RUBY Lancero

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra

Confusing to me as the color/gemstone I thought was to designate the wrapper.

The Ruby is an Ecuadoran Sumatra

Emerald is a fairly mild Nicaraguan Corojo

The Black Gold is is the rather potent San Andres maduro wrapper.

« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2016, 01:53:54 PM »

I'm in a meeting...

At least, that's what I told 'em.

Gold foil covered EPC lancero courtesy of NJBotL.
What's the matter, couldn't get the picture any bigger?
One handed. I have an iced coffee in my same arm holding that stick. You need to see more ash?

« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2016, 01:57:12 PM »

I see what you're saying with the pic. Don't see the issue in Tapatalk. Same way I always post them. Oh well.

« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2016, 01:57:58 PM »

I'm in a meeting...

At least, that's what I told 'em.

Gold foil covered EPC lancero courtesy of NJBotL.
What's the matter, couldn't get the picture any bigger?
One handed. I have an iced coffee in my same arm holding that stick. You need to see more ash?
You should take better care of your cuticles

« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »

I see what you're saying with the pic. Don't see the issue in Tapatalk. Same way I always post them. Oh well.
Yup, figured it was an app issue, just having a bit of fun. Keeps me from work for a few seconds. Lol

« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2016, 01:59:14 PM »

I see what you're saying with the pic. Don't see the issue in Tapatalk. Same way I always post them. Oh well.
Jus a case of the old "shit happens"?