Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2016, 08:13:41 AM »

I have already heard way too much about this stupid Pokémon Go stupidity!
I heard from someone at work that people out searching for these things have already found 9 bodies that were previously undiscovered.
That would represent the most value it has!
Don't know one way or the other abut 9 but here is one:

Pokemon Go Smartphone Game Leads Woman to Body in River

Authorities in central Wyoming are investigating after a woman playing the popular smartphone game Pokemon Go found a man's body in a river.

Fremont County Undersheriff Ryan Lee says the death appears to be accidental and possibly a drowning. He says evidence indicates the man went into the water where he was found.
If you google Pokemon and dead bodies, you can find a bunch of articles about that and about people being robbed. Lol
I have seen several news reports about them being robbed.
Apparently there is a way for players to mark a "good spot", and these hoods used that to lure in players.
But considering that this game has people wandering through the woods, down streets and into places they are not familiar with (while being totally oblivious), it clearly offers up opportunities for foul play.

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2016, 08:21:20 AM »

[...]

And plenty of opportunities to become a pedestrian fatality statistic.

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2016, 08:24:04 AM »

Speaking of pedestrian fatalities I think I will take a little walk while trying NOT to be another one..

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2016, 08:27:53 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2016, 08:31:29 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2016, 08:35:52 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.
That's why I hate FB, morning Dave

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2016, 08:37:20 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.
That's why I hate FB, morning Dave
True, but now it's much easier to rob your friends.

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2016, 08:45:37 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.
Sheesh, even I have known about it for almost a week and I don't even do FB.

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2016, 08:45:54 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2016, 08:50:27 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.
Sheesh, even I have known about it for almost a week and I don't even do FB.
Yeah but you're almost retired

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2016, 09:11:09 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.
Sheesh, even I have known about it for almost a week and I don't even do FB.
Yeah but you're almost retired
But I am also "out of date"...... not even supposed to know how to turn on an  electronic instrument......

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2016, 09:11:46 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.
That's why I hate FB, morning Dave
...and in the news and on TV.  No excuse for ignorance fishbait.

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2016, 09:11:50 AM »

SCORCHER @ THE PAGE

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2016, 09:11:52 AM »

You guys ever hear of these?

 Renzulli by La Zona 'Cing U Bezz' Corona (10)

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2016, 09:12:22 AM »

I just heard about this Pokeman nonsense for the first time this morning from the guys, ridiculousness
It's been all over FB for the last few days, ask your wife. Morning, Scott.
Sheesh, even I have known about it for almost a week and I don't even do FB.
Yeah but you're almost retired
But I am also "out of date"...... not even supposed to know how to turn on an  electronic instrument......
Luckily your wife does...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17