Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2016, 08:02:15 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
   :o   ???  Wouldn't be the first time for that 10KDave.

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2016, 08:02:53 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
I think the problem is much deeper than simple user error, first he starts asking for Raz to post then says the site is not working so what next?
It's been quite warm on this side of the Mississippi lately, perhaps he's been touched in the head with the vapors?
In the old south they would likely say "that boy is touched"

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2016, 08:03:46 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
   :o   ???  Wouldn't be the first time for that 10KDave.
I only see 9998 Dave

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2016, 08:07:14 AM »

[...]
That's it exactly.

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2016, 08:07:35 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
   :o   ???  Wouldn't be the first time for that 10KDave.
I only see 9998 Dave
Well then, let's make it official.

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2016, 08:08:23 AM »

Wow, new stars and status and everything. I'm getting all verklempt.

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2016, 08:09:10 AM »

Must be the weather, our bat-shit-crazy pill head is running around asking stupid questions this morning.

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2016, 08:10:07 AM »

Wow, new stars and status and everything. I'm getting all verklempt.
Congratulations!!!!!!   10k without a single PW Activity! ::)

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2016, 08:11:56 AM »

good morning guys. had a real nice round of golf yesterday even with a heat index of 101°. today heat warnings out with temps to 100° and heat index of 110°. good day to be at a beach. too bad I gotta drive to the county seat this morning and submit the permit for screening in the lady's porch.

AJ New World torp and coffee here.
Try a heat index of 124 degrees with the actual temperature at 105.
sounds nice.

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2016, 08:14:21 AM »

Well once again they are promising us an increased teleworking schedule due to the outrageous commuting issues here so hopefully in the next month that will occur, meaning I only have to come to the office 3 times per week max!    That also means that as of the first week of August I would have far fewer than 60 days (probably somewhere around 45) in this office but honestly I might hang on another couple of months on that basis.

Oh yeah take off 2 more days in the office for the team building costume party.

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2016, 08:19:54 AM »

Time for a walk.

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2016, 08:20:10 AM »

Well once again they are promising us an increased teleworking schedule due to the outrageous commuting issues here so hopefully in the next month that will occur, meaning I only have to come to the office 3 times per week max!    That also means that as of the first week of August I would have far fewer than 60 days (probably somewhere around 45) in this office but honestly I might hang on another couple of months on that basis.

Oh yeah take off 2 more days in the office for the team building costume party.
Just put on your jester hat and smile, you know you want to.

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2016, 08:41:40 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
   :o   ???  Wouldn't be the first time for that 10KDave.
I only see 9998 Dave
That deserves a full GFY!

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2016, 08:43:37 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
   :o   ???  Wouldn't be the first time for that 10KDave.
I only see 9998 Dave
Well then, let's make it official.
Congrats ChampDave on 10K.  Although I'm sure someone will point out that it is 10,002 or whatever...

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2016, 08:44:25 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Signed off then on again and issue resolved, no need to put in a ticket Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13