« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2016, 12:40:32 PM »

Ice cold watermelon for lunch, great on these hot days!
The greatest thing since sliced bread...

...which was first sold on this day in 1928.

« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2016, 12:45:43 PM »

CDNN Sports sent me an e-mail flyer today featuring the FNS-40 compact pistol at a price "too low to print."  So I called.  $469.  Nope.

« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2016, 01:28:54 PM »

TooLowToPost lull

« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2016, 01:29:53 PM »

CDNN Sports sent me an e-mail flyer today featuring the FNS-40 compact pistol at a price "too low to print."  So I called.  $469.  Nope.
We have ourselves a Cheapy Cheapo of the firearm procurement persuasion.

« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2016, 01:30:44 PM »

CDNN Sports sent me an e-mail flyer today featuring the FNS-40 compact pistol at a price "too low to print."  So I called.  $469.  Nope.
We have ourselves a Cheapy Cheapo of the firearm procurement persuasion.
Whenever I can be.

« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2016, 01:39:52 PM »

Muther Fuk'r is sure qualified to lie himself.

FBI Chief Comey: 'Not Qualified' to Say if Hillary Lied to America

FBI Director James Comey told a Congressional committee Thursday that Hillary Clinton's actions in using a private email setup as secretary of state did not meet the standard of prosecution. While he said Clinton did not lie to the FBI during its probe, he would not say whether she lied to the American people.

« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2016, 01:46:28 PM »

CDNN Sports sent me an e-mail flyer today featuring the FNS-40 compact pistol at a price "too low to print."  So I called.  $469.  Nope.
We have ourselves a Cheapy Cheapo of the firearm procurement persuasion.
Whenever I can be.
CCR!

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2016, 01:50:48 PM »

Alright, quittin' time comes early today, got to get ready to head out to dinner, then taking the little lady to see Phantom of the Opera, slightly delayed anniversary date. Off tomorrow, back on Saturday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2016, 01:54:51 PM »

Alright, quittin' time comes early today, got to get ready to head out to dinner, then taking the little lady to see Phantom of the Opera, slightly delayed anniversary date. Off tomorrow, back on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Off tomorrow, who cleared that request?

Enjoy the evening out on the town!

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2016, 02:12:02 PM »

Alright, quittin' time comes early today, got to get ready to head out to dinner, then taking the little lady to see Phantom of the Opera, slightly delayed anniversary date. Off tomorrow, back on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!  Will DaveDave get lucky?  Tune in again tomorrow for the next exciting episode in the life of ChampionshipDave.

« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2016, 02:24:08 PM »

Alright, quittin' time comes early today, got to get ready to head out to dinner, then taking the little lady to see Phantom of the Opera, slightly delayed anniversary date. Off tomorrow, back on Saturday. Hazzuh!
Have a good one Mr RomanticDave!

« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2016, 02:34:59 PM »

Damn, had to do some work!

Dump truck hit a bridge west of Houston and knocked out a large section of concrete which fell on a Camaro and killed a 3 year old in the car.

« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2016, 02:43:58 PM »

Damn, had to do some work!

Dump truck hit a bridge west of Houston and knocked out a large section of concrete which fell on a Camaro and killed a 3 year old in the car.
Oh man, that's awful. You're just full of good news today.

« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2016, 02:48:43 PM »

Damn, had to do some work!

Dump truck hit a bridge west of Houston and knocked out a large section of concrete which fell on a Camaro and killed a 3 year old in the car.
Oh man, that's awful. You're just full of good news today.
I don't make the news I just report it.

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2016, 02:57:09 PM »

Damn, had to do some work!

Dump truck hit a bridge west of Houston and knocked out a large section of concrete which fell on a Camaro and killed a 3 year old in the car.
Oh man, that's awful. You're just full of good news today.
We've come to think of him as SunshineDave.