Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 07:02:02 AM »

60 days to College Football!

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 07:04:11 AM »

Glad you could stop by Dean, we miss not having you around more.
I don't know how I got so damn busy. too many women I guess.

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 07:10:18 AM »

Glad you could stop by Dean, we miss not having you around more.
I don't know how I got so damn busy. too many women I guess.
Determine never to be idle...It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.

Thomas Jefferson

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2016, 07:14:37 AM »

Glad you could stop by Dean, we miss not having you around more.
I don't know how I got so damn busy. too many women I guess.
I guess there are worse excuses to have... ;)

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2016, 07:44:23 AM »

Commie Brown in California has signed multiple new gun control measures including background checks to buy ammunition and mandatory surrendering of magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2016, 07:59:13 AM »

Commie Brown in California has signed multiple new gun control measures including background checks to buy ammunition and mandatory surrendering of magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.
Tex might have to get ready for some new neighbors, at least for another 200 days or so.

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2016, 08:08:17 AM »

Commie Brown in California has signed multiple new gun control measures including background checks to buy ammunition and mandatory surrendering of magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.
Tex might have to get ready for some new neighbors, at least for another 200 days or so.
They have been moving here by the thousands since about 1990 just the reasons change.  Used to be high tech jobs then it was because it was cool then it was any kind of jobs and now it is to escape taxes so guess it will be to escape illegal gun laws.  Also now a butt-load of older ones moving here to be near their kids.  Over 55 is one of the fastest growing demographics here now, of course it is a very distant second behind illegal immigration.

Make the entire commie state a gun-free zone and then the terrorists will all move there making the rest of us much safer.

One of the funniest/most ignorant things in that scam is they outlawed buying guns out of state and bringing them into CA so that there can't be another San Bernadino because that is what they did.....

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2016, 08:15:29 AM »

another hot and sticky day in store for us here. I probably should borrow a mower and knock down my lawn.

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2016, 08:16:32 AM »

[...]

I just hope the fuk one of them wants to buy my house!

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2016, 08:17:30 AM »

another hot and sticky day in store for us here. I probably should borrow a mower and knock down my lawn.
Sunny and 74 here today, 78 the next 2 days. :)

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 08:18:00 AM »

another hot and sticky day in store for us here. I probably should borrow a mower and knock down my lawn.
Well you are in Florida and it is July ::). Of course NY is always awaiting your return to a cooler climate. ;D

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2016, 08:18:58 AM »

another hot and sticky day in store for us here. I probably should borrow a mower and knock down my lawn.
Sunny and 74 here today, 78 the next 2 days. :)
Hah, it is 78 here now looking for around 100 this afternoon.

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2016, 08:20:25 AM »

another hot and sticky day in store for us here. I probably should borrow a mower and knock down my lawn.
Sunny and 74 here today, 78 the next 2 days. :)
Hah, it is 78 here now looking for around 100 this afternoon.
Usually we're pretty hot and humid for the 4th, glad to have a little break this year. Went out to see fireworks last night and it was actually kinda chilly, with the wind.

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2016, 08:21:37 AM »

[...]

thought you had the previous owner lined up?

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2016, 08:22:50 AM »

another hot and sticky day in store for us here. I probably should borrow a mower and knock down my lawn.
Sunny and 74 here today, 78 the next 2 days. :)
Hah, it is 78 here now looking for around 100 this afternoon.
Usually we're pretty hot and humid for the 4th, glad to have a little break this year. Went out to see fireworks last night and it was actually kinda chilly, with the wind.
Fireworks in July, what a concept!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6