Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 10:55:32 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mayor, sheesh I wake their asses up most Saturday's and Sunday's around here
And I'm sure they'll throw a party for you when you move.
Fuk-um I don't like a damn one of the bastiges.

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2016, 11:01:58 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mayor, sheesh I wake their asses up most Saturday's and Sunday's around here
And I'm sure they'll throw a party for you when you move.
Fuk-um I don't like a damn one of the bastiges.
That is surprising.

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2016, 11:12:49 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mayor, sheesh I wake their asses up most Saturday's and Sunday's around here
And I'm sure they'll throw a party for you when you move.
Fuk-um I don't like a damn one of the bastiges.
That is surprising.
The one right next door is a retired weatherman from Oregon with an Obama sticker on the front and back of his car so I bet you would luv him.  Oh yeah, he was born and raised a Canadian too.

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2016, 11:16:38 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that
Who gets the other half?

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2016, 11:17:48 AM »

And good morning Fishy, Daves, Mr. Mayor, and TanLineDean.
Who said anything about a tanline?

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2016, 11:18:43 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mayor, sheesh I wake their asses up most Saturday's and Sunday's around here
And I'm sure they'll throw a party for you when you move.
Fuk-um I don't like a damn one of the bastiges.
That is surprising.
The one right next door is a retired weatherman from Oregon with an Obama sticker on the front and back of his car so I bet you would luv him.  Oh yeah, he was born and raised a Canadian too.
Tried and true Austinite for sure!

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2016, 11:19:11 AM »

You working today Bean or having a regular Sunday?

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2016, 11:19:24 AM »

Good morning men, I have another half box of MCII PCs coming, happy about that
Who gets the other half?
Who buys a box of cigars 1/2 at a time ::)

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2016, 11:20:21 AM »

Good morning, men. Is it still too early to start power washing? That dang machine is a bit loud.
Morning Mayor, sheesh I wake their asses up most Saturday's and Sunday's around here
And I'm sure they'll throw a party for you when you move.
Fuk-um I don't like a damn one of the bastiges.
That is surprising.
The one right next door is a retired weatherman from Oregon with an Obama sticker on the front and back of his car so I bet you would luv him.  Oh yeah, he was born and raised a Canadian too.
Tried and true Austinite for sure!
Some serious strange birds on my street.

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2016, 11:34:21 AM »

And good morning Fishy, Daves, Mr. Mayor, and TanLineDean.
Who said anything about a tanline?
:o

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2016, 11:35:30 AM »

You working today Bean or having a regular Sunday?
Heading to the orifice in about an hour.  So maintaining my irregularity.

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2016, 12:09:40 PM »

Every Mother Fuk'r on earth should own a swimming pool during their short adult life.

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2016, 12:13:58 PM »

V Lanceros 5/$22.98 on the Mash, that is the cheapest I have seen them in a long tim.

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2016, 12:19:30 PM »

V Lanceros 5/$22.98 on the Mash, that is the cheapest I have seen them in a long tim.
With 3 it let me use CATSRULE making them $19.07/5 pak.

That is a steal of a deal there.

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2016, 01:03:56 PM »

Sheesh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7