Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 05:54:05 AM »

Morning, all. Happy my Friday. Tony - did I read last night's banter right, that you've no longer been able to avoid the chopping block? Sorry to hear that, if I'm reading it right.
Nuts cut but sounds like he got a good package which certainly helps.
Indeed. And with his time off, he may even have a chance to figure out how to automate the flip here. Morning, Dave.
::)

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 05:55:16 AM »

Time for me to hit the road to the hell hole.  BBL

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 05:58:20 AM »

DPG Blues Jamming 5/$24.50   Not Beano Approved but not terrible now days.

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 06:19:12 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2016, 06:21:51 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2016, 06:28:38 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2016, 06:33:37 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.
Pretty sure my heart couldn't take that. Not 100% sure how my heart handles them right now. Lol

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2016, 06:35:20 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.
They bottle other things for parents to combat that energy. Good morning Dean

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2016, 06:42:03 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.
They bottle other things for parents to combat that energy. Good morning Dean
I'm beginning to think energy drinks were intended for old people. morning Scott.

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2016, 06:52:13 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.
They bottle other things for parents to combat that energy. Good morning Dean
I'm beginning to think energy drinks were intended for old people. morning Scott.
No question

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2016, 06:55:46 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.
They bottle other things for parents to combat that energy. Good morning Dean
And if you just want to say fuck it, they have bottles of that stuff as well. Morning, Scott.

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2016, 06:59:59 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.
They bottle other things for parents to combat that energy. Good morning Dean
And if you just want to say fuck it, they have bottles of that stuff as well. Morning, Scott.
Dean has been sober and proud of it for years... Way to go dean.
he enjoys his cigars with coffee.  8)

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2016, 07:03:46 AM »

Good morning boys, had some oral surgery yesterday morning, wasn't thrilled about having to go in to
work today. got a 6:30AM call to check out some errors they are having. I might be able to work from
home for the rest of the day.  laughing gas and IV sedation, my new favorite way to have dental work done.
No cigars for at least 10 days though.

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2016, 07:05:51 AM »

good morning guys. grandkids WORE ME OUT last night.
Short Story and coffee going.
Wish I knew where they got their energy from sometimes. Morning, Dean.
been so long since they've seen grampa Dean they took advantage of the time with me. my God, imagine if you could bottle that energy.
They bottle other things for parents to combat that energy. Good morning Dean
And if you just want to say fuck it, they have bottles of that stuff as well. Morning, Scott.
Dean has been sober and proud of it for years... Way to go dean.
he enjoys his cigars with coffee.  8)
morning flip. yep, 32 years without an adult beverage. most people would find me boring, but I do love my coffee and cigars.

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2016, 07:07:34 AM »

Good morning boys, had some oral surgery yesterday morning, wasn't thrilled about having to go in to
work today. got a 6:30AM call to check out some errors they are having. I might be able to work from
home for the rest of the day.  laughing gas and IV sedation, my new favorite way to have dental work done.
No cigars for at least 10 days though.
I agree. put me out doc and wake me when you're done.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17