BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2016, 01:38:16 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."

« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2016, 01:39:26 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.

« Reply #197 on: June 15, 2016, 01:44:25 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2016, 01:46:28 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.

He might be into that.

« Reply #199 on: June 15, 2016, 01:48:10 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.
That should learn him.

« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2016, 01:48:43 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.

He might be into that.
Turn up the power knob, he should get out of it pretty quick.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2016, 01:52:28 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

"You can't teach an 'ol Dawg new tricks."
Shock collar might change his ways though.
Right around his DAWG.

He might be into that.
Turn up the power knob, he should get out of it pretty quick.

...may be too obscure for TxDave

« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2016, 01:54:14 PM »

[...]

He will pull out by 8.

« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2016, 01:56:08 PM »

[...]

Hello, Cleveland!

« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2016, 01:59:43 PM »

Sheesh, got to try and stay awake for 2 more hours.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #205 on: June 15, 2016, 02:12:00 PM »

[...]

LALTS... My money was on you (Dave)  ;D

« Reply #206 on: June 15, 2016, 02:13:25 PM »

Damn, lot of crazy people on the beach that should have chit the bed!

Viewer captures slow-motion video of lightning striking off-shore in Myrtle Beach, sorry there is an advertisement to sit through.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/32229380/viewer-captures-slow-motion-video-of-lightning-striking-off-shore-in-myrtle-beach

« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2016, 02:17:07 PM »

[...]

TWSS

« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2016, 02:18:10 PM »

[...]

In fact, the episode where they were on the Simpsons was just on this past Monday.

« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2016, 02:20:31 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.