CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: 6/15/2016  (Read 23006 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2016, 12:21:12 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2016, 12:22:03 PM »

This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
The signs were probably in spanish, and the family was from Nebraska, so yeah, they had no idea.
You kidding, at Disney, they are in 10 languages...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2016, 12:23:22 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

Looks like a bait bucket to me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2016, 12:25:07 PM »

Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2016, 12:28:28 PM »

But we gotta BLAME somebody.  There is no such thing as an unfortunate natural tragedy or accident.
I can just see the lawyers swooping in.  Bastards.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2016, 12:30:38 PM »

Indeed, had some interesting stories about that when visiting a private SC plantation years ago.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2016, 12:30:51 PM »

Finally lunch time - pasta from home today.  Grapes for desert!!!!!!   

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #172 on: June 15, 2016, 12:31:07 PM »

Alligators are Chinese?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #173 on: June 15, 2016, 12:31:31 PM »

Indeed, had some interesting stories about that when visiting a private SC plantation years ago.
Old duck hunting friend in LA sure as hell had a fine Labrador Retriever Consumed one time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2016, 12:33:45 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2016, 12:36:00 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2016, 12:36:17 PM »

For best results It is:  smoking/beer/edging/smoking/beer/mowing/beer/smoking "edit" and then tap the "lady friend".

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2016, 12:37:40 PM »

You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2016, 12:40:20 PM »

LALTS

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2016, 12:41:53 PM »

For best results It is:  smoking/beer/edging/smoking/beer/mowing/beer/smoking "edit" and then tap the "lady friend".

That must be the /blowing part.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19