BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2016, 12:21:12 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2016, 12:22:03 PM »

This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
The signs were probably in spanish, and the family was from Nebraska, so yeah, they had no idea.
You kidding, at Disney, they are in 10 languages...

« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2016, 12:23:22 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

Looks like a bait bucket to me.

« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2016, 12:25:07 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.

« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2016, 12:28:28 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.
But we gotta BLAME somebody.  There is no such thing as an unfortunate natural tragedy or accident.
I can just see the lawyers swooping in.  Bastards.

« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2016, 12:30:38 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.
Indeed, had some interesting stories about that when visiting a private SC plantation years ago.

« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2016, 12:30:51 PM »

Finally lunch time - pasta from home today.  Grapes for desert!!!!!!

« Reply #172 on: June 15, 2016, 12:31:07 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.
Alligators are Chinese?

« Reply #173 on: June 15, 2016, 12:31:31 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

And dressing them in Little Mermaid outfits can't help either... that just confuses the alligators.

Looks like a bait bucket to me.
Most alligators strongly prefer dogs as their favorite catch.  No kidding.
Indeed, had some interesting stories about that when visiting a private SC plantation years ago.
Old duck hunting friend in LA sure as hell had a fine Labrador Retriever Consumed one time.

« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2016, 12:33:45 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.

« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2016, 12:36:00 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?

« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2016, 12:36:17 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
For best results It is:  smoking/beer/edging/smoking/beer/mowing/beer/smoking "edit" and then tap the "lady friend".

« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2016, 12:37:40 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2016, 12:40:20 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
LALTS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2016, 12:41:53 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
For best results It is:  smoking/beer/edging/smoking/beer/mowing/beer/smoking "edit" and then tap the "lady friend".

That must be the /blowing part.