Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2016, 03:41:56 PM »

I nobody here wants to play then I am going home and have a cigar with the dogs.  BBL from the patio.

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2016, 03:42:49 PM »

15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2016, 04:58:43 PM »

Raz still under his desk?
No, we evacuated for half an hour, then we had to come back in and pretend there had been a magnitude 9 earthquake. I tried to use the excuse that in that case I'd be headed for home, but they weren't having any. So everyone had to check all the systems to make sure they were online, then I had to write a fugazi report that I had taken all the systems offline until we received a report from the state IT office that the infrastructure was back online. We haven't gotten that report yet, further proof that group is totally fuc't. So all our systems are still pretending to be offline and I have to report every 20 minutes that we're still pretending.

This is a surreal day. Can I go home now?

« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2016, 05:04:21 PM »

I nobody here wants to play then I am going home and have a cigar with the dogs.  BBL from the patio.
Beat you to it.  Got a couple more Sam Cold Snaps to finish to move on to summer offerings.  Room 101 Payback Connie to accompany.  Good but not enamored, not a RG of choice.

« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2016, 05:04:53 PM »

Raz still under his desk?
No, we evacuated for half an hour, then we had to come back in and pretend there had been a magnitude 9 earthquake. I tried to use the excuse that in that case I'd be headed for home, but they weren't having any. So everyone had to check all the systems to make sure they were online, then I had to write a fugazi report that I had taken all the systems offline until we received a report from the state IT office that the infrastructure was back online. We haven't gotten that report yet, further proof that group is totally fuc't. So all our systems are still pretending to be offline and I have to report every 20 minutes that we're still pretending.

This is a surreal day. Can I go home now?
Yes, GO HOME, too much nonsense for one day.

« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2016, 05:05:51 PM »

SL Oval Maduro lit with a cold sparkling water.

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2016, 05:06:37 PM »

I nobody here wants to play then I am going home and have a cigar with the dogs.  BBL from the patio.
Beat you to it.  Got a couple more Sam Cold Snaps to finish to move on to summer offerings.  Room 101 Payback Connie to accompany.  Good but not enamored, not a RG of choice.
But only 4:00 at my house ;)

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2016, 05:08:27 PM »

Got my follow up Room 101 order from CI today.  MC II Lanceros and Uncle Lee's.  Fuk the FDA!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »

15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested

« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2016, 05:10:25 PM »

Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
. It happened to me on a Friday while I was leaning down taking clothes out of a dryer. I held off going to MD until Monday.  All weekend Only had one position with pillow under my back, that I could fall asleep without pain. On Monday,  Visited MD Who sent me immediately to ER where I was treated for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) which could have killed me or caused a stroke.  I hope you have seen an MD, TR.
Damn, SLY, gotta take care of yourself!  Hope you are well on the road to recover.  Pain sucks.  Dirt naps are permenant.

« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2016, 05:12:41 PM »

Raz still under his desk?
No, we evacuated for half an hour, then we had to come back in and pretend there had been a magnitude 9 earthquake. I tried to use the excuse that in that case I'd be headed for home, but they weren't having any. So everyone had to check all the systems to make sure they were online, then I had to write a fugazi report that I had taken all the systems offline until we received a report from the state IT office that the infrastructure was back online. We haven't gotten that report yet, further proof that group is totally fuc't. So all our systems are still pretending to be offline and I have to report every 20 minutes that we're still pretending.

This is a surreal day. Can I go home now?
Quakin' in your boots?
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2016, 05:13:49 PM »

15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
/South Carolina and Wilm. On  ESPU,But I don't thiink You are interested about over 8 to 5 top of 9 USC at bat, USC leading

« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2016, 05:17:08 PM »

15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
Thanks SS, I will turn that on now.

« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2016, 05:19:44 PM »

15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
/South Carolina and Wilm. On  ESPU,But I don't thiink You are interested about over 8 to 5 top of 9 USC at bat, USC leading
It was really a kind thing for the Cocks to step up to the plate and host the Super Regional in SC for  Clemson after they turned into a no show.

« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2016, 05:24:40 PM »

15 minutes before closing the DOW is +33 @ 17,953
/Tex,LSU and Rice are on ESPN News,If You are  interested
Thanks SS, I will turn that on now.
This is a crunch game since LSU screwed the pooch last night.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12