Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2016, 01:55:33 PM »

I think my Monday nap was a mighty nice thing.

« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2016, 01:58:15 PM »

2:00 PM TS Colin Update - Picking up forward speed an slight track move to the Northeast.

« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2016, 02:01:51 PM »

YES YES YES - The perfect race!  Murderer Tony Stewart wrecked himself and The Bitch Danica whose car he owns!!!!!  Can't get much better than that unless maybe he had taken out Kevin Harvick too.

« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2016, 02:06:37 PM »

Dean must have found a rowboat to play in  on the way to check the Gulf.

« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2016, 02:09:22 PM »

Dean must have found a rowboat to play in  on the way to check the Gulf.
Either that or he's in the process of being washed out into the Atlantic.

« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2016, 02:11:14 PM »

Holt's has Skinny Monsters for $69.95 free ship:

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html?limit=all&p=0&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WS060616&utm_content=WS060616
But why would anyone buy them when the reviews declare them obviously nasty cigars? ::)
Probably because the other iterations were good, worth giving them a shot, at least one box worth with a bit of rest.
While I respect other peoples' opinion (some more than others), I will make my own decision.
That's the kind of thinking that gets people sent to "re-education" centers.
Well at my (and TexDave's) ages, it's probably not going to work, so they just put us out to pasture.

« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2016, 02:14:48 PM »

Holt's has Skinny Monsters for $69.95 free ship:

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html?limit=all&p=0&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WS060616&utm_content=WS060616
But why would anyone buy them when the reviews declare them obviously nasty cigars? ::)
Probably because the other iterations were good, worth giving them a shot, at least one box worth with a bit of rest.
While I respect other peoples' opinion (some more than others), I will make my own decision.
That's the kind of thinking that gets people sent to "re-education" centers.
What would Donald Trump do?
I think at this point, even he doesn't know.
At this point I think he's in total shock.  Try as he might to offend and loose voters, he just gets more.  I'm convinced that after the convention or after he is elected?  :o, he will just say fuck it, never mind, I was just joking.  I don't want this crap job.

« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2016, 02:20:08 PM »

Holt's has Skinny Monsters for $69.95 free ship:

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html?limit=all&p=0&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WS060616&utm_content=WS060616
But why would anyone buy them when the reviews declare them obviously nasty cigars? ::)
Probably because the other iterations were good, worth giving them a shot, at least one box worth with a bit of rest.
While I respect other peoples' opinion (some more than others), I will make my own decision.
That's the kind of thinking that gets people sent to "re-education" centers.
Well at my (and TexDave's) ages, it's probably not going to work, so they just put us out to pasture.
Or as Soylent Green...

« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2016, 02:20:40 PM »

Dean must have found a rowboat to play in  on the way to check the Gulf.
Either that or he's in the process of being washed out into the Atlantic.
That's a long wash....

« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2016, 02:22:59 PM »

[...]

Pretty sure this is what's going to happen afterwards between him and one of his cronies.

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2016, 02:23:28 PM »

Alright, seems like it's about that time. Hazzuh!

« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2016, 02:30:33 PM »

Got to go to a different store and pick up another prescription, they were out of it at the store and transferred the prescription to one that had it.

« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2016, 02:36:53 PM »

Latest TS Map
the storm has been downgraded. guess Colin petered out.

« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2016, 03:06:18 PM »

Got to go to a different store and pick up another prescription, they were out of it at the store and transferred the prescription to one that had it.
Get some lube to go with that?

« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2016, 03:06:45 PM »

Latest TS Map
the storm has been downgraded. guess Colin petered out.
I wouldn't be relaxin' too much yet there sir.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13