Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 08:02:58 AM »

Only a 2-day week for me this week.  Retirement practice.
you're learning.

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 08:04:17 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Scott. RP Sun Grown corona and coffee here.

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 08:05:28 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2016, 08:07:34 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 08:12:17 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Scott. RP Sun Grown corona and coffee here.
Morning Dean

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2016, 08:13:51 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.
What exactly is a fuct up coffee situation?

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2016, 08:19:44 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.
What exactly is a fuct up coffee situation?
yeah, exactly.

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2016, 08:33:15 AM »

Coffee situation at my house was fuct up for some reason this morning so I need another cup, taking my morning walk to Larazza today.
What exactly is a fuct up coffee situation?
The damn larger coffee maker would not work so could not make me a large go-cup for the drive in could only use the Keurig.

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 08:35:43 AM »

Guess not many people are working this week, downtown Austin is like a ghost town compared to normal.

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2016, 08:51:18 AM »

Police in South Florida were called to a gruesome scene: a pair of alligators eating a human body in the Everglades on Monday night.

The Sun Sentinel reports that Davie Police Capt. Dale Engle says the body found Sunday in Southwest Ranches, about 20 miles west of Fort Lauderdale, appears to have been at the location for a long time. The body was first spotted by a pair of fishermen.

Engle says officers were able to scare the alligators away from the body but the two lingered as officers tried to recover the body. Officers armed with AR-15s stood guarded the recovery teams at the scene.

“We want to identify who the victim is and possibly figure out what happened to them and how did the end up here? Sgt. Pablo Castaneda of Davie Police asked. “Could it be homicide? Could it be suicide? Could it have involved a fisherman? We don’t know.”

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2016, 09:01:01 AM »

At the Page Today:

45% Off Oliva

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2016, 09:17:15 AM »

Well no traffic downtown but I can see a wreck on I-35 downtown in the highest traffic volume area on that entire Interstate has the southbound side closed so traffic will be backed up for Miles and Miles and Miles.

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2016, 09:21:31 AM »

I'm venturing forth to see what kind of trouble I can get into. late guys.

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2016, 09:22:53 AM »

I'm venturing forth to see what kind of trouble I can get into. late guys.
Later Dean

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2016, 09:31:36 AM »

Markets Open

DOW    +22 @ 17,895
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7