Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2016, 08:09:18 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
Well we will send flowers to your funeral
gee, thanks.
😕

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2016, 08:09:18 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
...and you're smiling all the way down....

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2016, 08:10:08 AM »

I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2016, 08:12:14 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
...and you're smiling all the way down....

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2016, 08:13:43 AM »

I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2016, 08:34:45 AM »

I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Our systems are smarter.  You have to go through each page and open each attachment on the page.  Don't have to read them, but lots of clicking.

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2016, 08:39:58 AM »

I'm off to work the kinks out. later guys.

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2016, 08:45:10 AM »

I'm off to work the kinks out. later guys.
I'm afraid to ask....

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2016, 08:46:42 AM »

I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Done, but they have changed the format up and had to actually click thru all the B.S.

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2016, 08:47:27 AM »

I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Our systems are smarter.  You have to go through each page and open each attachment on the page.  Don't have to read them, but lots of clicking.
Same format here now so yeah, just wastes more time and puts wear on your mouse.

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2016, 08:48:12 AM »

I'm off to work the kinks out. later guys.
I'm afraid to ask....
And I don't want to know!

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2016, 08:49:02 AM »

I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Done, but they have changed the format up and had to actually click thru all the B.S.
also had to get a new password mine had expired..........

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2016, 08:49:43 AM »

Well Travellin Dave looks like me and you to keep this bastige floating now, sure hope you do not get busy and have to twist off.

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2016, 08:56:20 AM »

Cops have got the street blocked off chasing some vagrants around across the street, great neighborhood we got here in downtown Austin.

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2016, 09:02:16 AM »

And at the Page today:

All sorts of mostly shitty cigars at terrible prices and a few decent cigars at terrible prices.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13