« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2016, 09:22:46 AM »

Guess I should wait and see what the page has new. ::)
And?
A little slow on the draw there Mayor. ;)
Always.

Leave me alone. I'm watching the rugrats swarming around the soccer field. I need to half way make believe I'm paying attention.
Seagulls!
Where?

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2016, 09:24:20 AM »

Saturday morning soccer drills would be a lot more palatable if I could smoke a cigar in this park. But God forbid if one wanted to enjoy an outdoor smoke.

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2016, 09:40:13 AM »

Guess I should wait and see what the page has new. ::)
And?
A little slow on the draw there Mayor. ;)
Always.

Leave me alone. I'm watching the rugrats swarming around the soccer field. I need to half way make believe I'm paying attention.
Seagulls!
Where?
The way all the little kids flock to the ball... ???

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2016, 09:43:13 AM »

Guess I should wait and see what the page has new. ::)
And?
A little slow on the draw there Mayor. ;)
Always.

Leave me alone. I'm watching the rugrats swarming around the soccer field. I need to half way make believe I'm paying attention.
Seagulls!
Where?
The way all the little kids flock to the ball... ???
I knew. I was just trying to make a bad ADHD joke.

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2016, 09:51:46 AM »

Guess I should wait and see what the page has new. ::)
And?
A little slow on the draw there Mayor. ;)
Always.

Leave me alone. I'm watching the rugrats swarming around the soccer field. I need to half way make believe I'm paying attention.
Seagulls!
Where?
The way all the little kids flock to the ball... ???
I knew. I was just trying to make a bad ADHD joke.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2016, 11:03:27 AM »

Good morning fellas, getting haircuts with my son. I won a box of CLE Cuarenta corona gordas on the bid last night for $55, surprised it stuck

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2016, 12:07:07 PM »

Good morning fellas, getting haircuts with my son. I won a box of CLE Cuarenta corona gordas on the bid last night for $55, surprised it stuck
Haircut at a real barber shop?

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2016, 12:15:38 PM »

Good morning fellas, getting haircuts with my son. I won a box of CLE Cuarenta corona gordas on the bid last night for $55, surprised it stuck
Travellin Dave must not have seen them  ;)

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2016, 12:16:35 PM »

Yard work completed.

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2016, 12:17:18 PM »

Morning/afternoon Fish.

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2016, 12:35:36 PM »

Morning Tex. Just came in from doing weekly pool maintenance, humid as schitt out there.

« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2016, 12:37:03 PM »

Our owlets emerged yesterday.  Three so far, goofy little fuzzy bastards. They did well on their trip into the real world.  Nobody fell to the ground this year...so far.

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2016, 12:44:19 PM »

Morning Tex. Just came in from doing weekly pool maintenance, humid as schitt out there.
Morning Bean, yes it is a humid mofo out.  I got pool work to do but that can wait till tomorrow I am done working for today.

« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2016, 12:48:21 PM »

Morning Tex. Just came in from doing weekly pool maintenance, humid as schitt out there.
Morning Bean, yes it is a humid mofo out.  I got pool work to do but that can wait till tomorrow I am done working for today.
Got a couple more minor outdoor chores then yeah, retreat to the A/C.  Luckily the warden mowed before the rains hit Thursday.

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2016, 12:51:11 PM »

Morning Tex. Just came in from doing weekly pool maintenance, humid as schitt out there.
Morning Bean, yes it is a humid mofo out.  I got pool work to do but that can wait till tomorrow I am done working for today.
Got a couple more minor outdoor chores then yeah, retreat to the A/C.  Luckily the warden mowed before the rains hit Thursday.
Good for you, warden mowing here would be like Tony's warden cooking dinner. ;D