Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2016, 02:44:35 PM »

Just got a 10er of CLE Cuarenta robusto (OK, not a favorite vitola) for $25.54 on the devil.  Take that Obama, take that FDA.
Nice Catch, and Yeah fuk you Obummer.

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2016, 02:48:26 PM »

Bean must have seen that remodeling talk this morning and Run for the Hills today.
He heard "cut wood" and went into a panic
Sorry, was out packing my tools for the drive to Florida.  GFY's.
Shouldn't you finish one project before starting another?
That's not how I roll.

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »

And use this to shove it up your azz in you FDA Assclowns!

Clear Weathertight Totes

http://www.containerstore.com/s/storage/storage-boxes/clear-weathertight-totes/12d?productId=10026213

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2016, 03:29:54 PM »

HGTV 'Fixer Upper' Season 4: Shiplap is out, 'skinnylap' is in

If you've ever caught half an episode of HGTV's "Fixer Upper" and then found yourself in an HGTV-addicted, binge-watching rabbit hole for the next six hours, you're probably aware that the show's stars, Waco home designers Chip and Joanna Gaines, are big fans of shiplap.

Well, forget everything you know, "Fixer" fans.

For Season 4, shiplap is out, and "skinnylap" is in.

"I will forever love clean lines, neutral colors and shiplap," Joanna Gaines wrote in a teaser Friday for Season 4 on her Magnolia Market blog . " ... Lately I've loved incorporating 'skinnylap' (same idea as shiplap, but with thinner planks), wallpaper and bolder paint colors."

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2016, 03:38:25 PM »

HGTV 'Fixer Upper' Season 4: Shiplap is out, 'skinnylap' is in

If you've ever caught half an episode of HGTV's "Fixer Upper" and then found yourself in an HGTV-addicted, binge-watching rabbit hole for the next six hours, you're probably aware that the show's stars, Waco home designers Chip and Joanna Gaines, are big fans of shiplap.

Well, forget everything you know, "Fixer" fans.

For Season 4, shiplap is out, and "skinnylap" is in.

"I will forever love clean lines, neutral colors and shiplap," Joanna Gaines wrote in a teaser Friday for Season 4 on her Magnolia Market blog . " ... Lately I've loved incorporating 'skinnylap' (same idea as shiplap, but with thinner planks), wallpaper and bolder paint colors."
Cool, just the direction I've been needing.   ::)

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2016, 03:57:29 PM »

Bernie Sanders revealed Tuesday that shots were fired into his Nevada campaign office and that an "apartment housing complex my campaign staff lived in was broken into and ransacked." The Democratic presidential candidate did not explicitly blame his rival, Hillary Clinton, for the actions.

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2016, 04:02:11 PM »

Markets are Closed

Dow industrials accelerated lower after Fed officials leave door open to June hike

Oil futures climb for a second straight session, with prices settling at their highest level since early October as traders bet that the recent out...

DOW   -182 @ 17,528

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2016, 04:04:03 PM »

And with that I am closing down this computer and going home.  BBL from the patio with a nice cigar lit.

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2016, 05:38:06 PM »

SHEESH!!!

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2016, 05:38:43 PM »

CyB Corona lit with a double dose of elixer for my heart.

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2016, 06:07:27 PM »

CyB Corona lit with a double dose of elixer for my heart.
Got to take care of that heart!

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2016, 06:21:44 PM »

CyB Corona lit with a double dose of elixer for my heart.
Got to take care of that heart!
Amen!

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2016, 06:35:42 PM »

Looks like the Sister swapped out another deal sometime today

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2016, 06:47:12 PM »

@Tex...thought you'd be celebrating Danica's crash and burn over the weekend.

« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2016, 08:41:57 PM »

@Tex...thought you'd be celebrating Danica's crash and burn over the weekend.
Stupid bitch, I read about it but did not see it so missed the thrill.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9