Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 06:01:23 AM »

Stupid News:

Mom confesses to her AA Sponsor about partying with underage teens in her home. Drinking, drugs, playing naked twister and sex with her daughters boyfriend all in one night in Evans, Georgia.

Rachel Lenhardt allowed her teen daughter and her friends to smoke marijuana and drink her alcohol in her home. The group of minors and her played naked Twister in the living room.
Lenhardt had sex with an 18 year old in the bathroom while the others continued to play Twister. Lenhardt told her sponsor she was still “horny” afterward so she brought her sex toys out in the living room and began to use them on herself in front of the group. The group and Lenhardt then got in her hot tub naked where the party continued.
Lenhardt said she was asleep in her bed and woke up around 3:30 a.m. when she felt someone having sex with her.
She thought it was the 18-year-old but realized it was her daughter’s 16-year-old boyfriend. The daughter later told her mother that she felt guilty because the boyfriend’s 10-inch penis was too large for her and he needed to have sex instead with the mother.
Boy, that story had everything!
I've heard a lot of strange stuff in meetings over the years but NOTHING like that! guess I need to check out meetings in Georgia.
Same here!

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 06:37:05 AM »

cigar #2, BrickHouse Fuma robusto.

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 06:44:39 AM »

[...]

:o

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 06:45:27 AM »

Morning SexTalesDean and Golf.

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2016, 06:47:38 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I said last week keeping another two-ball putter busy was going to be a challenge and here he was playing with it at 2:00 in the morning.

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2016, 06:50:47 AM »

Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2016, 06:55:58 AM »

cigar #2, BrickHouse Fuma robusto.
How do those compare to the regular line?

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 06:56:45 AM »

Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 06:59:33 AM »

Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2016, 07:03:12 AM »

At the Monster ??? ??? ???  No picture and no description.

The Rake Vig 5 Pack
Country: NicaraguaSize: 6 x 60 Shape: Double Toro Wrapper: Maduro Strength: Full Quantity:5 CigarsMSRP:$58.75
$34.98

No description available.

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 07:05:19 AM »

Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.
Damn, I woke them up!

T-52's 5/$50   Only an average deal but good cigars.

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 07:06:02 AM »

Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.
Damn, I woke them up!

T-52's 5/$50   Only an average deal but good cigars.
Those were up yesterday, too. Plus with the extra points it's like $10 off a future order.

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 07:07:10 AM »

Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.
Damn, I woke them up!

T-52's 5/$50   Only an average deal but good cigars.
Those were up yesterday, too. Plus with the extra points it's like $10 off a future order.
No surprise I would expect three-peats or more on most everything.

And they are actually only $49 not $50.

Sheesh, now I am thinking buy.

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2016, 07:10:18 AM »

cigar #2, BrickHouse Fuma robusto.
How do those compare to the regular line?
short fillers aren't terrible after about 3 months in the humi. nice knock around smoke for the price. the band sucks, it's heavy/thick and almost impossible to remove.

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2016, 07:12:19 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I said last week keeping another two-ball putter busy was going to be a challenge and here he was playing with it at 2:00 in the morning.
well the lady stayed home last night so I had to play with something. morning Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10