Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2016, 10:06:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2016, 10:07:58 AM »

Morning BS, Monday is pretty nice here. ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/9/2016
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2016, 10:08:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.

My sentiments, exactly. Morning, Bret

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2016, 10:09:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!

Don't get up hating Monday, Pour a cup of coffee, light a nice cigar and relax.

« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2016, 10:09:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
I like your style. Morning Razmataz, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/9/2016
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2016, 10:09:17 AM »

Morning BS, Monday is pretty nice here. ;D

...then f'ck you too then!  ;)

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2016, 10:10:24 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!
We're all happy for you Tex. Or we would be if it weren't Monday.

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2016, 10:11:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!
We're all happy for you Tex. Or we would be if it wasn't Monday.
LOL, I will be hating it again next week too.

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2016, 10:15:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!
We're all happy for you Tex. Or we would be if it weren't Monday.
Speak for yourself. GFY, Tex.

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2016, 10:35:09 AM »

You guys seem to need motivating and I am here to help you!

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY: 5 REASONS WHY YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT TO HATE MONDAYS

Arrrgh! Monday morning again? Seriously, did we just do this last week? Is it really necessary to have a Monday every week? I’m so with you. I totally understand why you hate Mondays. Nobody wants to talk about the truth. Nobody wants to speak about the ugly truth about Mondays. But I’m going to put it out there today. It’s time to expose Mondays as a fraud. In fact here are five reasons why you are absolutely right to hate Mondays.

1. There’s absolutely nothing to look forward to about Monday

Let’s be honest. Your job sucks. The kids hate waking up early. Your commute is outrageous. Can’t we call it Sunday and just head back to brunch? What do you have to look forward to? This is just another boring day in a long line of boring days before and the boring days to come. It’s not like you have a grand scheme for pulling in more joy and peace into your life. What’s to look forward to when you have no vision for your life? How can anyone expect you to love Mondays when you have nothing about this day that is pulling you toward a brighter future? Monday is just another 8 hours in the office if there is no greater vision for how Mondays are working to bring meaning and satisfaction to your life.

2. Monday only likes to show you how terrible your life is in comparison to others

Your boss just wants to show you pictures of his fabulous jet set life and the other worldly experiences he had this weekend while you splashed your feet in the backyard kiddie pool drinking beer with your best friend while your kids played with each other all afternoon. We don’t even have time to talk about the pictures your friends posted on facebook about the epic weekend they had. I mean what’s so great about meaningful relationships and simple pleasures anyway? Your deck has all this wear and tear from the years of gatherings but you’d rather post pictures of staying in a 5 star hotel half way across the world. As long as your boss keeps living the great life, and your facebook friends keep posting pictures, there will be absolutely nothing you could ever do to appreciate the life you have, right?

3. Nothing interesting ever gets done on Mondays

Half of your coworkers don’t even bother to show up. Now you’re going to sit there at your desk waiting for lunch so you can get back to your desk and wait for the end of the day. Without a plan of action to bring in possibilities and wondrous experiences to the life you live, you’re absolutely right to hate Mondays. We can’t expect you to be happy about Monday if you have nothing purposeful to accomplish. It’s not as if you could fill your day with big and small achievements. It’s not like you could take steps toward that vision you set for your life. Today you are only facing another dull meaningless task list.

4. You always feel horrible on Mondays

Have you ever noticed how bad you feel on Mondays? That cloud of blah that hangs over your head the rest of the week feels like an upgrade compared to what you feel on Mondays. It’s like the more you talk about how horrible you feel the more horrible you feel. Murphy’s law right? And what about those terribly perky people around you bouncing around with a smile saying syrupy sweet things like “Good morning” and “Today’s gonna be a great day!” I mean what’s wrong with them right? Who does that? Why do they get to be so pleased with life? Can’t they see it;s Monday? I wonder if they realize that how you feel is a choice and they can choose to temper that enthusiasm and excitement just a bit. I wonder if they understand that you are so committed to hating this day that nothing they say could ever get you to admit they make you feel even the slightest bit of joy. Didn’t he just get the same crap assignment you did? Why is he so happy? While you choose to speak doom, they are choosing to speak life. Same circumstances, different results. Maybe they can’t see the truth with all that sunshine beaming from their smile.

5. Monday is always going to be what it is

Mondays are horrible and there’s nothing you could ever do to change that. It’s time we all admit that as the truth. Who are you to decide to that you deserve more love, peace and joy on a Monday? Who are you to think you could learn to show up with a sense of awe and gratitude about the possibilities that Monday brings? What makes you think you could just decide to turn that task into something you enjoy or see that project as a chance to learn something interesting? Where did they get the idea that you could just choose to be happy about Monday and actually expect to enjoy every bit of the day?

Let’s just admit the truth. There is absolutely nothing that will ever change about Monday. The only thing that could ever change is you.

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2016, 10:39:10 AM »

[...]

We're going to post this back to you next Monday when you're bitching about your coworkers.

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2016, 10:39:28 AM »

Time to do some errands then have some seafood for lunch.BBL

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2016, 10:40:41 AM »

[...]

Go for it, but only but only about 36 more Monday's for me then you bitches are all mine.

« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2016, 10:41:12 AM »

[...]

Then we'll just ignore you.

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2016, 10:47:27 AM »

[...]

hello Texas Dave, enjoy Charleston with the Mrs.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9