Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2016, 12:09:53 PM »

Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
Done. Turns out the motor only needed serious cleaning and some WD40. Fart-fan is again functional.

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2016, 12:10:12 PM »

Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
Done. Turns out the motor only needed serious cleaning and some WD40. Fart-fan is again functional.
Let 'er rip!

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2016, 12:12:32 PM »

Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2016, 12:15:14 PM »

@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2016, 12:17:48 PM »

Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
Done. Turns out the motor only needed serious cleaning and some WD40. Fart-fan is again functional.
Let 'er rip!
Tator Chip!

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2016, 12:18:10 PM »

Yard work done for today.

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2016, 12:20:31 PM »

Going to have some fried shrimp for lunch then to Total Wine for some beer shopping and home to take a nap and afterwards consume some beer and cigars.

Perfect sunny 80 degree day!

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2016, 12:21:15 PM »

Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...
I will take a double nap to cover for you.

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2016, 12:25:43 PM »

Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...
I will take a double nap to cover for you.
Much appreciated.

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2016, 12:25:56 PM »

@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2016, 12:27:06 PM »

LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2016, 12:28:17 PM »

Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...
I will take a double nap to cover for you.
Much appreciated.
I can drink a few beers and smoke a cigar for you if needed.

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2016, 12:28:39 PM »

LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

I bet it'll be like a nude beach - sounds like a good idea, but when you get there, you definitely don't want to hang (pun intended) with the people who frequent a nude beach.

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2016, 12:30:00 PM »

@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.
That's what I thought. Sounds like a pretty sweet week.

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2016, 12:31:28 PM »

LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

No thanks. I've seen many of those nudists and they could use coverin' up. Might be good for my diet though.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6