Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2016, 07:06:20 AM »

  9  Cabaiguan Guapos RX  Robusto Extra  (5.2 x 50)
          5/29.99

  8  Oliva Saison Maduro  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         10/34.99
  7  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
          5/24.10
  6  CLE Cuarenta  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
         10/29.99
  5  Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
          5/22.50
  4  Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
        10/37.50
  3  Oliva Serie "V" Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
         5/29.99
  2  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
        10/39.99
  1  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  #60  (6.0 x 60)
         5/22.50

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2016, 07:07:02 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.
Morning Dean, where's the morning cigar report?
Guess he figured Dawg would do it...or maybe I have to pick this up too.
Really Dave...really?

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2016, 07:11:21 AM »

Dumbasses, Apple will have that flaw patched pronto and render there $ million software useless, which of course the FBI will deny.  Then again it was probably uses less anyway as it is widely believed they found nothing of value on the phone.

All of course assuming any of it was true which is doubtful.

The FBI paid more than $1 million to the professional hackers that helped it break into an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino terrorists, according to comments made by the bureau's director.

After Apple refused to help the bureau out of privacy concerns, investigators turned to professional hackers who were able to expose a software flaw, which allowed the FBI to figure out the passcode without the data being erased.
That's why they are not telling Apple what the flaw is....Hang it over their head that despite their bravado about protection and user's security, Apple phones can be broken into  just like Android and others.  Even if it's not the phone proper, they can hack into share systems.  Interesting 60 Minutes piece on it:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-hacking-your-phone/

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2016, 07:12:21 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.
Morning Dean, where's the morning cigar report?
Guess he figured Dawg would do it...or maybe I have to pick this up too.
Really Dave...really?
;)   Got us to page 4 didn't it?

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2016, 07:12:26 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.
Morning Dean, where's the morning cigar report?
Guess he figured Dawg would do it...or maybe I have to pick this up too.
Really Dave...really?
Was it another possible Raz Attack?

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2016, 07:14:03 AM »

[...]

60 Minutes, really Dave, really?  Another very unbiased news source there. ::)

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2016, 07:14:08 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.
Morning Dean, where's the morning cigar report?
Guess he figured Dawg would do it...or maybe I have to pick this up too.
Really Dave...really?
;)   Got us to page 4 didn't it?
But it didn't get you a trophy, now I know why...poor attitude

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2016, 07:14:55 AM »

Got the Mayor's Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies on the Sis today.

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2016, 07:15:53 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.
Morning Dean, where's the morning cigar report?
Guess he figured Dawg would do it...or maybe I have to pick this up too.
Really Dave...really?
;)   Got us to page 4 didn't it?
But it didn't get you a trophy, now I know why...poor attitude
:'(

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2016, 07:15:54 AM »

Got the Mayor's Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies on the Sis today.
I still can't believe he said that about a cigar

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2016, 07:16:23 AM »

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2016, 07:17:10 AM »

[...]

If a govt person knows Apple knows.  There is always the possibility that Apple did it in the first place.  And yes, the Cloud systems are very hackable, but in this case the FBI and County Fuct that up first thing.

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2016, 07:17:40 AM »

Good morning Daves and biebfish.  That beautiful full moon this morning made me want to turn around and go smoke a cigar on the patio.

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2016, 07:23:13 AM »

Good morning Daves and biebfish.  That beautiful full moon this morning made me want to turn around and go smoke a cigar on the patio.
Morning Bean, yeah me and the dogs were howling at that moon while pissing in the back yard this morning.

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2016, 07:23:45 AM »

Good morning Daves and biebfish.  That beautiful full moon this morning made me want to turn around and go smoke a cigar on the patio.
Morning Mark, you should have...or does NJDave need to come and do that for you?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19