Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/22/2016
« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2016, 04:40:40 PM »

ok, Me and my MBIII are heading towards MD.  you all have a great weekend!

« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2016, 04:50:30 PM »

ok, Me and my MBIII are heading towards MD.  you all have a great weekend!
Have a good weekend Sam

« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2016, 04:50:33 PM »

Had to fuel up all the lighters today.
Did you freeze 'em first - Dalek approved method.
No, been filling lighters for a long time and never heard that.  What is it supposed to do?

« Reply #228 on: April 22, 2016, 04:50:53 PM »

ok, Me and my MBIII are heading towards MD.  you all have a great weekend!
Be safe and enjoy!

« Reply #229 on: April 22, 2016, 04:52:05 PM »

Cigar 2 for the back lawn. Hmm what should I grab.

« Reply #230 on: April 22, 2016, 04:52:07 PM »

Afternoon CB

« Reply #231 on: April 22, 2016, 04:52:39 PM »

Cigar 2 for the back lawn. Hmm what should I grab.
A beer if you ask me

« Reply #232 on: April 22, 2016, 04:55:16 PM »

Had to fuel up all the lighters today.
Did you freeze 'em first - Dalek approved method.
No, been filling lighters for a long time and never heard that.  What is it supposed to do?
Warm 4x filtered butan after purge works well for me. My thundra and welker table tops take nearly a bottle themselves

« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »

Cigar 2 for the back lawn. Hmm what should I grab.
A beer if you ask me
No adult beverages for me. I have the plug in the jug.

« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2016, 04:58:42 PM »

Had to fuel up all the lighters today.
Did you freeze 'em first - Dalek approved method.
No, been filling lighters for a long time and never heard that.  What is it supposed to do?
Warm 4x filtered butan after purge works well for me. My thundra and welker table tops take nearly a bottle themselves
My Harbor Freight Soldering Torch holds a good bit but the Ronsons don't hold much at all.  Been using Vector fuel for a long time and never a problem in any lighter.

« Reply #235 on: April 22, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »

Cigar 2 for the back lawn. Hmm what should I grab.
A beer if you ask me
No adult beverages for me. I have the plug in the jug.
I see.  A big long cigar then.

« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2016, 05:00:14 PM »

Had to fuel up all the lighters today.
Did you freeze 'em first - Dalek approved method.
No, been filling lighters for a long time and never heard that.  What is it supposed to do?
Warm 4x filtered butan after purge works well for me. My thundra and welker table tops take nearly a bottle themselves
My Harbor Freight Soldering Torch holds a good bit but the Ronsons don't hold much at all.  Been using Vector fuel for a long time and never a problem in any lighter.
Everything I buy now is guaranteed for life.

« Reply #237 on: April 22, 2016, 05:02:32 PM »

Cigar 2 for the back lawn. Hmm what should I grab.
A beer if you ask me
No adult beverages for me. I have the plug in the jug.
I see.  A big long cigar then.
Travel humidor is in man cave. Ask Dean I have a nice place to smoke.

« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2016, 05:04:03 PM »

Had to fuel up all the lighters today.
Did you freeze 'em first - Dalek approved method.
No, been filling lighters for a long time and never heard that.  What is it supposed to do?
Lower temp, lower pressure, higher fill.  Supposedly.

« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2016, 05:04:37 PM »

Cigar 2 for the back lawn. Hmm what should I grab.
A cigar?  Your ass?  Her ass?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19