« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2014, 10:53:11 AM »

Look what the haboob blew in!  Morning Dusty.
Dave, those boobies look about ready to explode!  :-\ BTW, how was that La Antiguedad? I didn't follow up on fb.
I wonder what sort of brace she's using to remain upright.
She should be all set if she accidently falls in the water though.
Hell yeah, she'd bounce right back up no problem!

« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2014, 10:53:25 AM »

Morning, all.  Crazy weekend, weather-wise and just in general with the in-laws.  Kinda sorta glad to be in the office.
Morning, Joe.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »

just about all packed. I do have 30 days yet.
heavy rain and thunder here. heading for the shed with an EO #21 and ginger ale.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/28/2014
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2014, 10:57:38 AM »

Look what the haboob blew in!  Morning Dusty.
Dave, those boobies look about ready to explode!  :-\ BTW, how was that La Antiguedad? I didn't follow up on fb.
Very enjoyable.  I think I said it was a Flor de las Antillas on steroids.  Medium full and tons of flavors but not overwhelming.
I haven't smoked enough FdlA's to compare but I certainly do agree with the last sentence.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/28/2014
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2014, 10:58:34 AM »

Look what the haboob blew in!  Morning Dusty.
Dave, those boobies look about ready to explode!  :-\ BTW, how was that La Antiguedad? I didn't follow up on fb.
I wonder what sort of brace she's using to remain upright.
She should be all set if she accidently falls in the water though.
Hell yeah, she'd bounce right back up no problem!
LMAO! 'Bobber' was the term that came to mind!

« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2014, 11:00:38 AM »

Look what the haboob blew in!  Morning Dusty.
Dave, those boobies look about ready to explode!  :-\ BTW, how was that La Antiguedad? I didn't follow up on fb.
I wonder what sort of brace she's using to remain upright.
She should be all set if she accidently falls in the water though.
Hell yeah, she'd bounce right back up no problem!
LMAO! 'Bobber' was the term that came to mind!
No doubt. Poor girl will never get to go deep sea diving.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/28/2014
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2014, 11:00:56 AM »

Morning, all.  Crazy weekend, weather-wise and just in general with the in-laws.  Kinda sorta glad to be in the office.
Morning Joe. Narrowly averted disaster, here. Found out SIL will NOT be coming to stay with us for indefinite period of time. Whew!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2014, 11:03:08 AM »

Morning, all.  Crazy weekend, weather-wise and just in general with the in-laws.  Kinda sorta glad to be in the office.
Morning Joe. Narrowly averted disaster, here. Found out SIL will NOT be coming to stay with us for indefinite period of time. Whew!

Well, that's certainly good news.  Car is currently in the shop getting a side mirror re-attached.  FIL found a way to knock it off while helping us get a folding chair from the garage.  I'm over guests for a while.

« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »

Look what the haboob blew in!  Morning Dusty.
Dave, those boobies look about ready to explode!  :-\ BTW, how was that La Antiguedad? I didn't follow up on fb.
I wonder what sort of brace she's using to remain upright.
She should be all set if she accidently falls in the water though.
Hell yeah, she'd bounce right back up no problem!
LMAO! 'Bobber' was the term that came to mind!
No doubt. Poor girl will never get to go deep sea diving.
Nope, but I bet she gets more than her share of pearl necklaces anyway
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/28/2014
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2014, 11:05:46 AM »

Look what the haboob blew in!  Morning Dusty.
Dave, those boobies look about ready to explode!  :-\ BTW, how was that La Antiguedad? I didn't follow up on fb.
I wonder what sort of brace she's using to remain upright.
She should be all set if she accidently falls in the water though.
Hell yeah, she'd bounce right back up no problem!
LMAO! 'Bobber' was the term that came to mind!
No doubt. Poor girl will never get to go deep sea diving.
Nope, but I bet she gets more than her share of pearl necklaces anyway
Boom!

« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2014, 11:06:08 AM »

Morning, all.  Crazy weekend, weather-wise and just in general with the in-laws.  Kinda sorta glad to be in the office.
Morning Joe. Narrowly averted disaster, here. Found out SIL will NOT be coming to stay with us for indefinite period of time. Whew!

Well, that's certainly good news.  Car is currently in the shop getting a side mirror re-attached.  FIL found a way to knock it off while helping us get a folding chair from the garage.  I'm over guests for a while.
Be honest JWacky....you were over the guests before they arrived.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/28/2014
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2014, 11:06:15 AM »

Morning, all.  Crazy weekend, weather-wise and just in general with the in-laws.  Kinda sorta glad to be in the office.
Morning Joe. Narrowly averted disaster, here. Found out SIL will NOT be coming to stay with us for indefinite period of time. Whew!

Well, that's certainly good news.  Car is currently in the shop getting a side mirror re-attached.  FIL found a way to knock it off while helping us get a folding chair from the garage.  I'm over guests for a while.
I can imagine.

« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2014, 11:08:19 AM »

Morning, all.  Crazy weekend, weather-wise and just in general with the in-laws.  Kinda sorta glad to be in the office.
Morning Joe. Narrowly averted disaster, here. Found out SIL will NOT be coming to stay with us for indefinite period of time. Whew!

Well, that's certainly good news.  Car is currently in the shop getting a side mirror re-attached.  FIL found a way to knock it off while helping us get a folding chair from the garage.  I'm over guests for a while.
Do you ever really get to the point where you say "You know...I could really go for some house guests for a few days, see what your parents are doing next weekend"

« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2014, 11:09:29 AM »

Look what the haboob blew in!  Morning Dusty.
Dave, those boobies look about ready to explode!  :-\ BTW, how was that La Antiguedad? I didn't follow up on fb.
I wonder what sort of brace she's using to remain upright.
She should be all set if she accidently falls in the water though.
Hell yeah, she'd bounce right back up no problem!
LMAO! 'Bobber' was the term that came to mind!
No doubt. Poor girl will never get to go deep sea diving.
Nope, but I bet she gets more than her share of pearl necklaces anyway
I'll happily share a Pearl Necklace...
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/68/75364/  don't know why the picture wouldn't link...ruined the joke...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2014, 11:09:50 AM »

Morning, all.  Crazy weekend, weather-wise and just in general with the in-laws.  Kinda sorta glad to be in the office.
Morning Joe. Narrowly averted disaster, here. Found out SIL will NOT be coming to stay with us for indefinite period of time. Whew!

Well, that's certainly good news.  Car is currently in the shop getting a side mirror re-attached.  FIL found a way to knock it off while helping us get a folding chair from the garage.  I'm over guests for a while.
Be honest JWacky....you were over the guests before they arrived.

I tried to stay positive the whole time they were here, haha.  The mirror incident was ridiculous, though.  In the past he's also broken a dining room chair and an overhead light.  Unreal.