« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2014, 08:30:39 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Dave!
Morning at-home-travellin Dave

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2014, 08:31:36 AM »

Crazy rain here yesterday, including some tornado warnings. Good times. Morning, all.
Dean, You got to report to the nut house today?  Is it 29 or 30 days to go now?  We got to get a countdown going.
Who are they going to get to fill in all those extra shifts in a month?  Nuts are going to be stranded.
I gave my boss more than a months notice. the 22nd is my last day. it's plenty of time to find a driver for September.
Yeah but there are not a lot of true "nut-drivers" like you Dean

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2014, 08:31:51 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
Mad? No, not at all.
Well good, I didn't want any hard feelings!  :P

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2014, 08:32:17 AM »

Enjoy your day everyone.  :)
Congrats on your 5th post, Rick. ;)
Tallk about folks and soon they show up - glad to see your post and your PM this morning!

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2014, 08:33:45 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
No we are mad when a yellow star shows up regardless of what they plan to play for the day. :)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2014, 08:34:00 AM »

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes.

As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice: "Hi sweetheart. It's Eric. I'm on the train".

"Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting".

"No, honey, not with that blonde from the accounts office. It was with the boss".

"No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life".

"Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart"

Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly.

When the young woman sitting next to him had had enough, she leaned over and said into the phone, "Eric, hang up the phone and come back to bed."

Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2014, 08:34:11 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
Mad? No, not at all.
Well good, I didn't want any hard feelings!  :P
Morning CG and Fish

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2014, 08:34:54 AM »

Crazy rain here yesterday, including some tornado warnings. Good times. Morning, all.
Dean, You got to report to the nut house today?  Is it 29 or 30 days to go now?  We got to get a countdown going.
Who are they going to get to fill in all those extra shifts in a month?  Nuts are going to be stranded.
I gave my boss more than a months notice. the 22nd is my last day. it's plenty of time to find a driver for September.
Yeah but there are not a lot of true "nut-driver" like you Dean
True, that guy can work the nuts around like no other

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2014, 08:35:52 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
Mad? No, not at all.
Well good, I didn't want any hard feelings!  :P
Morning CG and Fish
Morning Texas Dave. I read briefly over the weekend you really liked the Sierra Nevada sampler?

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
No we are mad when a yellow star shows up regardless of what they plan to play for the day. :)
Fuggin Daves!  >:(
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2014, 08:38:31 AM »

COFFEE HURTS- I was eating lunch on the 20th of February with my 6-year-old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?" She said "It's President's Day!"

She is a smart kid. So, I asked "What does President's Day mean?" I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln etc.

She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2014, 08:40:35 AM »

Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.

Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).

Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.

Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.

The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.

Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.

Oliver's Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better.. But don't make an appointment, and you'll stay sick.

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2014, 09:13:12 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
To be mad would require us to be paying attention to a yellowstart.....so no, we're not mad.

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2014, 09:13:45 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
To be mad would require us to be paying attention to a yellowstart.....so no, we're not mad.
LALTS

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2014, 09:21:45 AM »

GMornin Gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Geez, who forgot to flush? I mean, morning Shaun, Scott.
Ohh geez, c'mon now guys.  You mad I am leaving at 11 to go play in a golf tourney today or wut ;)
Mad? No, not at all.
Well good, I didn't want any hard feelings!  :P
Morning CG and Fish
Morning Texas Dave. I read briefly over the weekend you really liked the Sierra Nevada sampler?
Absolutely, sampled 5 of them and all were very good for sure.  They were so good I went to the store to get 2 more cartons yesterday and they had sold out on Saturday.