Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2016, 05:22:13 PM »

Markets Closed and I am going home!

DOW   +165
Oil       +$1.62 at $41.98/barrel

Looks like you might be leaving a little early.  Did you learn nothing from your ethics seminar yesterday?
I learned to just say GFY!

« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2016, 05:23:30 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit, losing my luv for them so they are in the pre-retirement smoke down humi.

« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2016, 05:37:52 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit, losing my luv for them so they are in the pre-retirement smoke down humi.
Yeah, those are on the meh side for me, too. Have a Diesel corona on fire.  You should hit those when a deal comes up.

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2016, 05:40:02 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit, losing my luv for them so they are in the pre-retirement smoke down humi.
Yeah, those are on the meh side for me, too. Have a Diesel corona on fire.  You should hit those when a deal comes up.
I bought a large supply of the coronas on one of the near giveaways back in the December/January timeframe .  They are in the retirement tub #1.

« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2016, 06:21:08 PM »

I always check the daily deals early in the morning and lately I have noticed they are changing the deals sometime during the day.  The 3 deals (and "deals" is a very loose use of the term) are alldifferent now than they were at 4:30 this morning, same thing yesterday too.

« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2016, 06:29:15 PM »

I always check the daily deals early in the morning and lately I have noticed they are changing the deals sometime during the day.  The 3 deals (and "deals" is a very loose use of the term) are alldifferent now than they were at 4:30 this morning, same thing yesterday too.
Sneaky, sneaky.

« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2016, 06:30:04 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit, losing my luv for them so they are in the pre-retirement smoke down humi.
I prefer the Uncut connies for a nice morning smoke.

« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2016, 06:40:04 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit, losing my luv for them so they are in the pre-retirement smoke down humi.
I prefer the Uncut connies for a nice morning smoke.
Have not tried the Connies but I almost always go with a Short Story when I have an occasional morning smoke.

« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2016, 06:40:35 PM »

Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner tonight.

« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2016, 06:42:32 PM »

Tony must be getting it broke off in his ass today.

« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2016, 07:19:58 PM »

Tony must be getting it broke off in his ass today.
Most likely, and YellowStar is still on good behavior detail.

« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2016, 08:28:23 PM »

not sure what these were, will modify text after viewing the picture.  That the pickle works, and the other cigars i  bought at the last B&M event.
So you got a pickle juice, did you?  Some interesting cigars there, and not a Gurkha in the bunch!
Was trying to picture smoking a pickle but I was thinking backwards and a pickle juice cigar must represent what a pickle would smoke. ???
Looks like an ersatz frog with a top knot.

« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2016, 08:38:31 PM »

not sure what these were, will modify text after viewing the picture.  That the pickle works, and the other cigars i  bought at the last B&M event.
So you got a pickle juice, did you?  Some interesting cigars there, and not a Gurkha in the bunch!
Was trying to picture smoking a pickle but I was thinking backwards and a pickle juice cigar must represent what a pickle would smoke. ???
Looks like an ersatz frog with a top knot.
It's just scary that that picture exists at all.

« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2016, 08:50:36 PM »

not sure what these were, will modify text after viewing the picture.  That the pickle works, and the other cigars i  bought at the last B&M event.
So you got a pickle juice, did you?  Some interesting cigars there, and not a Gurkha in the bunch!
Was trying to picture smoking a pickle but I was thinking backwards and a pickle juice cigar must represent what a pickle would smoke. ???
Looks like an ersatz frog with a top knot.
It's just scary that that picture exists at all.
Pickle jar hughmedoor.

« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2016, 09:10:13 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11