Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2016, 01:16:21 PM »

Its Miller Guinness Time!

Have a good one all.
Enjoy your Irish Spring with a wee touch of the creature.

« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2016, 01:18:05 PM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
Too hot then, for me.
We've done once in October and this will be twice in April. Weather good both times so far, and the forecast for next week is looking pretty good.
Agreed.  Disney has done a good job in promoting "off dates" so there are fewer really light days left, but September, October, November (except Thanksgiving week), first two weeks in Dec., latter half of January and Feb (minus Presidents week), April (except for Easter week) and even early May. are reasonable for temps. and crowds.  Jan/Feb the most iffy for temperatures (at least on the revised Dean scale)
And there's always May 31 - June 6, 2016 for you progressive types.
I love how you knew those dates right off the top of your head...
Hey, some of my best friends are jewish, black, women, gay.
A gay jewish black woman would be a quadruple threat.
Add in being a wounded warrior…

« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2016, 01:23:03 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!

« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2016, 01:31:14 PM »

Its Miller Guinness Time!

Have a good one all.
Bastard!

« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2016, 01:33:00 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!
I'm considering putting in the effort. But he won't even get a chance to see it because he's using Tapatalk.

« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2016, 01:33:19 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!
Shack o' shit Rick?

« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!
I'm considering putting in the effort. But he won't even get a chance to see it because he's using Tapatalk.
I'm not sure he'd appreciate it like we will, so that's probably for the best. Lol

« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2016, 01:49:26 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!
I'm considering putting in the effort. But he won't even get a chance to see it because he's using Tapatalk.
I'm not sure he'd appreciate it like we will, so that's probably for the best. Lol
Let me see what I can do. Very difficult from the phone. I can't connect to the server from my office PC.

« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2016, 02:14:09 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!
I'm considering putting in the effort. But he won't even get a chance to see it because he's using Tapatalk.
I'm not sure he'd appreciate it like we will, so that's probably for the best. Lol
Let me see what I can do. Very difficult from the phone. I can't connect to the server from my office PC.
You've got time, according to Dean's timeline at least.  8)

« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2016, 02:17:22 PM »

In  Nocona TX (known for great Cowboy Boots and Baseball Gloves) and ate at a cool BBQ joint.  Food was real good but Singh on the front door was great!

« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2016, 02:20:36 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!
Fair enough...GFY!

« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2016, 02:21:44 PM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
I was thinking SillyShit
If you're only going to make one post, make it count!
Fair enough...GFY!
And now you've ruined it.

« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2016, 02:21:50 PM »

Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia

« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2016, 02:22:08 PM »

Alright, time to make a beeline for the front door. Hazzuh!

« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2016, 02:25:51 PM »

Alright, time to make a beeline for the front door. Hazzuh!
Later bumble bee
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15