Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2016, 09:24:22 AM »

Tat's, hoodies and a few Illusione's at the page

Of course the Blacks are GONE at the opening so don't bother if that is what you seek.
Blacks and Lanceros are always gone at opening, bullshit
#commies

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2016, 09:47:41 AM »

Damp start to the day, need to get some planting done before I head out.

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2016, 09:48:36 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
We're just friends....no commitment or sharing phone plans.
TWDS
Exactly.  Time to start modeling behavior after what works.

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2016, 09:49:10 AM »

Damp start to the day, need to get some planting done before I head out.
We had a pretty righteous thunder storm last night, woke me up because I had the window open.

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2016, 09:52:46 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2016, 10:08:46 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.
You still mail stuff?

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2016, 10:09:23 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.
:o

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2016, 10:14:26 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.
You still mail stuff?
Other than Xmas cards, usually just birthday/holiday cards to the nephew. But I think the wife may have one doctor that still only takes payment via check in the mail, instead of online.

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2016, 10:15:04 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.
You still mail stuff?
Other than Xmas cards, usually just birthday/holiday cards to the nephew. But I think the wife may have one doctor that still only takes payment via check in the mail, instead of online.
I still use checks for a couple of things, and I still use a check register. It's like the stone ages at my house!

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2016, 10:15:45 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.
You still mail stuff?
Other than Xmas cards, usually just birthday/holiday cards to the nephew. But I think the wife may have one doctor that still only takes payment via check in the mail, instead of online.
I use about 5 or 6 stamps a year but like you I think the Warden has one or two places that only take snail mail payments.

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2016, 10:22:45 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.
You still mail stuff?
Other than Xmas cards, usually just birthday/holiday cards to the nephew. But I think the wife may have one doctor that still only takes payment via check in the mail, instead of online.
I use about 5 or 6 stamps a year but like you I think the Warden has one or two places that only take snail mail payments.
I do about the same, other than Xmas cards. I still have half a book of Rudolph stamps.

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2016, 10:26:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2016, 10:28:54 AM »

Looks like stamp prices are actually going down next month. They posted something about it to our internal employee site, had to turn to google to make sure I was reading that right.
You still mail stuff?
Other than Xmas cards, usually just birthday/holiday cards to the nephew. But I think the wife may have one doctor that still only takes payment via check in the mail, instead of online.
I still use checks for a couple of things, and I still use a check register. It's like the stone ages at my house!
That's coming into focus

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2016, 10:32:41 AM »

Little Late due to Workaference but the Markets have been open about 1 hour:

DOW   + 20

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2016, 10:32:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning back at you, and the others as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11