« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2016, 09:03:13 AM »

Saw 2 good movies that have max impact on the big screen: Star Wars and The Revenant, both very powerful & interesting on many levels.
Frontier life was brutal & bloody. But so is life in the galaxy frontiers.
Really, both come down to battles of good vs evil.
Had a couple good brews, PDR Sungrown Habano torp. (always reliable for good flavor, draw & construction), spiced shrimp & crab chowdah.
Was really impressed with the new Star Wars, and that was even with really high expectations. Looking forward to it coming out on DVD in a week or 2.
BlueRay, with 7.1 sound please.....
Good morning guys  8)
Really want to get a BlueRay player, but would need a new tv in order to do that, and I'm reluctant to get a new tv when my current one still works like a champ. I'll still be slumming with the DVD, for now.
No HighDef flat screens in the house yet?  40 inch 1080p is now very affordable, with 4k out there now. either way, BlueRay disk might come packed with a DVD, worth it to get that package, watch DVD now, use Blueray in the future.
this from the guy whose TV in the living room's best input is SVHS! It is a good ole RCA 36 inch TV, Dual Analog tuners, so picture in a picture hasn't worked for years since FIOS went digital. but in the man cave media room, BlueRay, 42inch flat screen with 7.1 sound.
Nope, no high def yet, but you're right, most come in the double packages now, so that's probably what I'll get, so I don't have to buy it again when the time comes.

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2016, 09:03:27 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Some guys never learn. Put a ring on that finger and the doughnuts will stop. Don't do it.
Good advice.  That's why you're the Mayor.
Yep, marry a nice donut and next thing you know the donut hole has grown back together.
And it eventually starts to sag and the glaze flakes off. If only the fresh ones weren't so damn expensive.
Send all of your old donuts to Yankeetown, FL, I know a guy...
Does this guy offer any assistance with getting a new cell phone plan?
Has in the past, don't know if that's still active, try code: DEADBEAT
Better get Ogie on this one.

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2016, 09:05:42 AM »

[...]
36" tube TV....thought that was the pinnacle at one time.  Suckers were damn heavy however.

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2016, 09:07:05 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
I thought you loved Mondays....

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2016, 09:07:45 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
So somebody actually humping on humpday?

« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2016, 09:11:20 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
Oh great idea, celebrate her getting even older ??? ??? ???

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2016, 09:22:28 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
Oh great idea, celebrate her getting even older ??? ??? ???
no tell her it is the 44th anniversary of her 21st birthday.

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2016, 09:24:11 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
Oh great idea, celebrate her getting even older ??? ??? ???
no tell her it is the 44th anniversary of her 21st birthday.
There comes a time to face reality!  And by the way I think you shorted a few anniversary's also.

« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2016, 09:27:53 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
Oh great idea, celebrate her getting even older ??? ??? ???
I just can't believe someone still makes heart-shaped pancakes

« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2016, 09:28:53 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
So somebody actually humping on humpday?
Isn't that what hump day is all about?

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2016, 09:30:11 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
Oh great idea, celebrate her getting even older ??? ??? ???
she's ONLY 67! young yet.

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2016, 09:31:22 AM »

Hump day, on the lady's birthday. Getting her in her birthday suit with heart shaped pancakes with strawberries in bed. I love Wednesdays.
Oh great idea, celebrate her getting even older ??? ??? ???
I just can't believe someone still makes heart-shaped pancakes
Ha, yep, I still do.

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2016, 09:31:52 AM »

It's a heavy Monte day, between the Page and CigarFu.

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2016, 09:36:49 AM »

Markets Open, every index is showing a downward trend with Gold leading the way down $27.70.

DOW      -33

« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2016, 09:38:26 AM »

Great Cigar News this morning from the Sister:

The Nub Dub Gets FATTER!

Now that is right there with celebrating the donut hole getting older!