Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2016, 04:33:11 PM »

Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa lit with some ice water.

« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2016, 04:34:40 PM »

Well, I've got a Unholy Cocktail clipped, a Green Apple Ale, the attic fan is on, and the wife is very, very quiet.  So it looks like a good time for a cigar... :)  BBL (maybe)
he's running with scissors for sure....
take care guys, I'm out of here.

« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2016, 04:35:19 PM »

Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa lit with some ice water.
Dave you made it home....

« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2016, 04:37:07 PM »

Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa lit with some ice water.
Dave you made it home....
Yes I did, have a good evening Flip
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/15/2016
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2016, 05:00:11 PM »

Well, I've got a Unholy Cocktail clipped, a Green Apple Ale, the attic fan is on, and the wife is very, very quiet.  So it looks like a good time for a cigar... :)  BBL (maybe)
he's running with scissors for sure....
take care guys, I'm out of here.
later Flip.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/15/2016
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2016, 05:01:55 PM »

93 degrees here with 21% humidity.
Love it!  do you normally have low humidity in the spring/summer?

« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2016, 05:04:22 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)

« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2016, 05:11:16 PM »

93 degrees here with 21% humidity.
Love it!  do you normally have low humidity in the spring/summer?
Usually low in the afternoons but not this low
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2016, 05:11:37 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?

« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2016, 05:23:04 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.

Oh yeah they are pretty heavy too if for carry.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2016, 05:26:33 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.It came with an extra magazine.

« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2016, 05:27:32 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.
I know people that own them and other than what I mentioned never heard a complaint.

« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2016, 05:29:38 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.
I know people that own them and other than what I mentioned never heard a complaint.
Which model did you get?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2016, 05:32:42 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.
I know people that own them and other than what I mentioned never heard a complaint.
Which model did you get?
It's the 9SA, 9mm,heavy gun but I don't intend to use it as a carry weapon.

« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.
I know people that own them and other than what I mentioned never heard a complaint.
Which model did you get?
It's the 9SA, 9mm,heavy gun but I don't intend to use it as a carry weapon.
Walther type I believe and should serve you very well.  Holds a buch of ammo!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13