Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2016, 08:53:18 AM »

Really cleaned up on the bid site this weekend, now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with all these smokes coming in. Had a few low-ball bids go through that I wasn't expecting. Humi's will be bursting with savings!
Good for you.  Time to make a Tupperdore run?

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2016, 08:55:50 AM »

GMornin gents - last week of "work" - aka: cruise control, until the new venture
Morning, Shaun. Remember, nothing says glad to have worked with you like a firm, open-faced slap on the ass.
I have a couple of coworkers that would qualify for that treatment - maybe at my going away party on Thursday
What could possibly go wrong?!?

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2016, 08:57:33 AM »

Really cleaned up on the bid site this weekend, now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with all these smokes coming in. Had a few low-ball bids go through that I wasn't expecting. Humi's will be bursting with savings!
Good for you.  Time to make a Tupperdore run?
I don't know, maybe. I'll have to see how much space I can make. But as of right now, I have 60 sticks coming in. Not sure I'll be able to make that much room, no matter what I do. I'll probably just get one of the CF humis set up to serve as a back-up to the back-up.

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2016, 08:57:37 AM »

GMornin gents - last week of "work" - aka: cruise control, until the new venture
Morning, Shaun. Remember, nothing says glad to have worked with you like a firm, open-faced slap on the ass.
I have a couple of coworkers that would qualify for that treatment - maybe at my going away party on Thursday
What could possibly go wrong?!?
As my rap-star friends say "blame it on the al-a-a-a-a-al-ca-halllllll'

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2016, 09:00:09 AM »

GMornin gents - last week of "work" - aka: cruise control, until the new venture
Morning, Shaun. Remember, nothing says glad to have worked with you like a firm, open-faced slap on the ass.
I have a couple of coworkers that would qualify for that treatment - maybe at my going away party on Thursday
Not around here, my hand would die of shame.

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2016, 09:10:38 AM »

Kristoff Cigars and Chilly Pad Towel's on the Page today.

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2016, 09:16:49 AM »

Kristoff Cigars and Chilly Pad Towel's on the Page today.
Thud.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/14/2016
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2016, 09:19:25 AM »

Really cleaned up on the bid site this weekend, now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with all these smokes coming in. Had a few low-ball bids go through that I wasn't expecting. Humi's will be bursting with savings!
Good for you.  Time to make a Tupperdore run?
I don't know, maybe. I'll have to see how much space I can make. But as of right now, I have 60 sticks coming in. Not sure I'll be able to make that much room, no matter what I do. I'll probably just get one of the CF humis set up to serve as a back-up to the back-up.
see if you can come up on that coupon for 10 sticks and a 50 ct humi for $19.99.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/90002/ultimate-humidor-combo-451/?sourcekey=WBADROLL2      this may still work
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/14/2016
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2016, 09:19:40 AM »

oh, and good morning all.

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2016, 09:21:44 AM »

Really cleaned up on the bid site this weekend, now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with all these smokes coming in. Had a few low-ball bids go through that I wasn't expecting. Humi's will be bursting with savings!
Good for you.  Time to make a Tupperdore run?
I don't know, maybe. I'll have to see how much space I can make. But as of right now, I have 60 sticks coming in. Not sure I'll be able to make that much room, no matter what I do. I'll probably just get one of the CF humis set up to serve as a back-up to the back-up.
see if you can come up on that coupon for 10 sticks and a 50 ct humi for $19.99.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/90002/ultimate-humidor-combo-451/?sourcekey=WBADROLL2      this may still work
Thanks, Sam. But I've still got a couple humis from CF that are empty, so I'll probably just use one of them. They're full of smokes for the troops right now, guess I'll have to take those out and see about donating them.

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2016, 09:26:33 AM »

oh, and good morning all.
Morning SS

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2016, 09:27:00 AM »

Supposed to be 92 degrees here this afternoon.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/14/2016
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2016, 10:03:34 AM »

Supposed to be 92 degrees here this afternoon.
Morning Tr,  high of 53 here, should get all the way to 60 tomorrow though!!  breaking out the Bermuda shorts tonight!

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2016, 10:26:12 AM »

Good morning (except good afternoon for NJDave), gentlemen.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/14/2016
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2016, 10:32:15 AM »

Good morning (except good afternoon for NJDave), gentlemen.
Good morning Tony.   Did you get a chance to burn one on the way in?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9