Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2016
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2016, 12:05:09 PM »

Maybe Sammy can meet up with Pete and get us some new releases...  ;)

http://halfwheel.com/latelier-cote-dor-la-tache-soft-launches-today/108820

I know... yesterday. Damn it!
Bethesda's a bit far for me.  2 hrs 1 way.  New B&M up here to try though,  Tobacco Fields  here in Wilmington.  been by the storefront, looks like a pretty big store, but haven;'t had the chance to stop in.
I didn't think you could travel 2 hours and still be Maryland.  :P

Honestly, couldn't remember your exact location. Just knew you were "in the general area".
actually around 6 hrs tip to tip for MD driving Delaware line to West VA. takes me around 2 hrs to get to DC and 1-1/2 hrs to get to Baltimore.  Although I do try to avoid both places if I can.  I live on the northern part of the Eastern Shore of MD.

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2016, 12:13:11 PM »

Mornin, Golf. Looks like those EPC Oscuros are gaining popularity on the .bid... Box already at $52 $64 today
Not for nuthin' but I predicted this

Could be, but then again maybe CB of Milwaukee, WI is just tired of losing... and he's cold. CB's fault.  ;)
Maybe it's just me bidding them up out of spite. ;)

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2016, 12:13:31 PM »

Maybe Sammy can meet up with Pete and get us some new releases...  ;)

http://halfwheel.com/latelier-cote-dor-la-tache-soft-launches-today/108820

I know... yesterday. Damn it!
Bethesda's a bit far for me.  2 hrs 1 way.  New B&M up here to try though,  Tobacco Fields  here in Wilmington.  been by the storefront, looks like a pretty big store, but haven;'t had the chance to stop in.
I didn't think you could travel 2 hours and still be Maryland.  :P

Honestly, couldn't remember your exact location. Just knew you were "in the general area".
actually around 6 hrs tip to tip for MD driving Delaware line to West VA. takes me around 2 hrs to get to DC and 1-1/2 hrs to get to Baltimore.  Although I do try to avoid both places if I can.  I live on the northern part of the Eastern Shore of MD.
Lol, tip to tip.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2016
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2016, 12:13:38 PM »

<snip>

I live on the northern part of the Eastern Shore of MD.

Oh, the nice part... like Ocean City?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2016
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2016, 12:16:05 PM »

<snip>

I live on the northern part of the Eastern Shore of MD.

Oh, the nice part... like Ocean City?
yes on the nice part, we are 2 hrs north of OC.  nice resort though, usually spend a couple of days a year there.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/4/2016
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2016, 12:16:46 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2016
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2016, 12:18:05 PM »

Maybe Sammy can meet up with Pete and get us some new releases...  ;)

http://halfwheel.com/latelier-cote-dor-la-tache-soft-launches-today/108820

I know... yesterday. Damn it!
Bethesda's a bit far for me.  2 hrs 1 way.  New B&M up here to try though,  Tobacco Fields  here in Wilmington.  been by the storefront, looks like a pretty big store, but haven;'t had the chance to stop in.
I didn't think you could travel 2 hours and still be Maryland.  :P

Honestly, couldn't remember your exact location. Just knew you were "in the general area".
actually around 6 hrs tip to tip for MD driving Delaware line to West VA. takes me around 2 hrs to get to DC and 1-1/2 hrs to get to Baltimore.  Although I do try to avoid both places if I can.  I live on the northern part of the Eastern Shore of MD.
Lol, tip to tip.

DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2016
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2016, 12:19:31 PM »

Good morning early birds....

Morning, Dad... kinda slow motion here. What's for lunch? Ima gittin hungree
My cooking schedule is sort of screwed up today.  Presently I'm serving Jose Ole prepackaged breakfast Burrito and coffee.

Yesterday while watching the Jean Harlow movies, I thought I saw some thing go past my front window.  The drapes are closed except for a couple of inches.  Anyway, I ignored it.  Then again I thought I seen it again.  Then I heard voices.  I thought for sure there was a group of men at my front door, but no one knocked...  It really scared me.  Probably because I have been watching the Steve Avery Case, and in their recent finding they believe Ed Edwards (Believe to be The Zodiac Killer), was standing in the background of one of the interviews with the DA.  I went on to watch some youtube videos about Ed Edwards, and that really scared me...  YIKes...

And now a bunch of men at my front door not knocking.....  NOT KNOCKING...!!!!  The horror.  What were they doing out there...?

Now wishing I would have picked up some of those great gun deals that some of the guys had mentioned, I would have least had the chance of going out, guns blazing, and going down in history with Butch Cassidy....

I finally looked out the window, knowing there would now must be at least 25 deadly men standing at my front door...

But, it was some nice guy with his little 3 year old girl, and he was raking my gumballs into piles in my front yard, making it easier for me, as she sat and talked to him.

I decided to go out and thank him, but by the time I had calmed down, they were gone.  I have no idea who they were...?

So to answer your question, I have to bag gumballs today, and have no idea what to cook.  Maybe some thing frozen, or I may go out for fish later.

I guess I'll also pass on the gun deasl, and start trying to not get scared by watching the news, and start having more faith in people that only want to do a good deed.

Other than that, things are about the same.  :)

Sweet gum trees? I f'kn hate those things!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2016
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2016, 12:20:29 PM »

Mornin, Golf. Looks like those EPC Oscuros are gaining popularity on the .bid... Box already at $52 $64 today
Not for nuthin' but I predicted this

Could be, but then again maybe CB of Milwaukee, WI is just tired of losing... and he's cold. CB's fault.  ;)
Maybe it's just me bidding them up out of spite. ;)

Come on, Golf... we know your max is $34. haha

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2016, 12:23:10 PM »

Mornin, Golf. Looks like those EPC Oscuros are gaining popularity on the .bid... Box already at $52 $64 today
Not for nuthin' but I predicted this

Could be, but then again maybe CB of Milwaukee, WI is just tired of losing... and he's cold. CB's fault.  ;)
Maybe it's just me bidding them up out of spite. ;)

Come on, Golf... we know your max is $34. haha
He meant bidding them up from $1

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2016, 12:24:57 PM »

Mornin, Golf. Looks like those EPC Oscuros are gaining popularity on the .bid... Box already at $52 $64 today
Not for nuthin' but I predicted this

Could be, but then again maybe CB of Milwaukee, WI is just tired of losing... and he's cold. CB's fault.  ;)
Maybe it's just me bidding them up out of spite. ;)

Come on, Golf... we know your max is $34. haha
He meant bidding them up from $1
Bidding gotta start somewhere!

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2016, 12:26:25 PM »

<snip>

I live on the northern part of the Eastern Shore of MD.

Oh, the nice part... like Ocean City?
yes on the nice part, we are 2 hrs north of OC.  nice resort though, usually spend a couple of days a year there.
My sister and her in-law's take a trip to OC every year, also. Always looks beautiful, definitely want to get out there mesself at some point.

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2016, 12:27:10 PM »

Mornin, Golf. Looks like those EPC Oscuros are gaining popularity on the .bid... Box already at $52 $64 today
Not for nuthin' but I predicted this

Could be, but then again maybe CB of Milwaukee, WI is just tired of losing... and he's cold. CB's fault.  ;)
Maybe it's just me bidding them up out of spite. ;)

Come on, Golf... we know your max is $34. haha
He meant bidding them up from $1
Bidding gotta start somewhere!
Also,

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2016, 12:31:39 PM »

Mornin, Golf. Looks like those EPC Oscuros are gaining popularity on the .bid... Box already at $52 $64 today
Not for nuthin' but I predicted this

Could be, but then again maybe CB of Milwaukee, WI is just tired of losing... and he's cold. CB's fault.  ;)
Maybe it's just me bidding them up out of spite. ;)

Come on, Golf... we know your max is $34. haha
He meant bidding them up from $1
Bidding gotta start somewhere!
Also,

Finally! You're slowing down

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2016, 12:32:44 PM »

Mornin, Golf. Looks like those EPC Oscuros are gaining popularity on the .bid... Box already at $52 $64 today
Not for nuthin' but I predicted this

Could be, but then again maybe CB of Milwaukee, WI is just tired of losing... and he's cold. CB's fault.  ;)
Maybe it's just me bidding them up out of spite. ;)

Come on, Golf... we know your max is $34. haha
My theory is don't bid on Fridays and Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays are better
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9