CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 136

Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 217316 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #945 on: July 18, 2014, 11:06:47 AM »

Morning, all!  Friday, finally.
Mornin Joe!

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #946 on: July 18, 2014, 11:07:24 AM »

Been ready since Monday.....mornin', Joe.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #947 on: July 18, 2014, 11:07:33 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!
Dave! How goes it with the wife?
Funny you should ask, she has the surgery scheduled for Tuesday, but they just came back with something today that's wrong with the EKG they did yesterday to prep for the surgery. So now we don't know what the fuck is going on. I swear to god, with that woman, it's one thing or another, medically. She's such a hot fucking mess with this shit. Argh. Rant over.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #948 on: July 18, 2014, 11:07:56 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
Only been out 3 times this year, unfortunately. But I'm heading down to KY for the PGA next month, we'll do 27 holes one day we're down there.
Now that sounds like Fun  .cigars good , golf good , cigars + golf = Great .
Well, I'm going with my dad, and he's not a smoker, so cigars will be sadly lacking. Might be able to get one Thursday night at the hotel, but we'll see how beat up I am after driving and doing 27 holes that day.
it still sounds like fun playing golf with your dad , is very cool .
Oh yeah, still gonna be a great time, no doubt.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #949 on: July 18, 2014, 11:08:17 AM »

Morning, Joe.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #950 on: July 18, 2014, 11:12:23 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!
Funny you should ask, she has the surgery scheduled for Tuesday, but they just came back with something today that's wrong with the EKG they did yesterday to prep for the surgery. So now we don't know what the fuck is going on. I swear to god, with that woman, it's one thing or another, medically. She's such a hot fucking mess with this shit. Argh. Rant over.
Damn, sorry to hear about the constant b/s Dave!  Reminds me of my mom, same shit;brain surgery, knees replaced, all sorts of shit...Dad, not 1 surgery I can remember.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #951 on: July 18, 2014, 11:18:48 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!
Holy crap, I hear ya! Hope it gets straightened out soon. I can sympathize.
Oh yeah, and whats with the hospitals and their pre-surgery/admittance bull? Why can't ONE person call and get your info and distribute it to the depts. that need it? Instead of 6 different folks calling for the same info? I think Lori needs to put a fix on this shit.

sfish

« Reply #952 on: July 18, 2014, 11:19:40 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!
Time to trade her in for a newer model! Sorry to hear that Dave, sounds severely frustrating

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #953 on: July 18, 2014, 11:21:03 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!
stay strong. It's probably the pre-anesthesia exam with ECG. They just need to make sure she can tolerate the surgery. I hope all goes well.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #954 on: July 18, 2014, 11:21:52 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!
Time to trade her in for a newer model! Sorry to hear that Dave, sounds severely frustrating

Kinda makes you wish you could go to the wife store on the way home from work, pick a couple out for the weekend, and when you're done just get ready for some new ones.  And for the record and to protect myself, I'm sure wives everywhere wish the same thing.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #955 on: July 18, 2014, 11:25:27 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!

Kinda makes you wish you could go to the wife store on the way home from work, pick a couple out for the weekend, and when you're done just get ready for some new ones.  And for the record and to protect myself, I'm sure wives everywhere wish the same thing.
Kinda like when I stop by the brewery on the way home and trade in my empty growlers for fresh, full ones?

sfish

« Reply #956 on: July 18, 2014, 11:26:31 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!

I think the husband store would be more crowded than the wife store in all fairness. Morning Joe, finally beer-drinking day for me

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #957 on: July 18, 2014, 11:29:26 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!
stay strong. It's probably the pre-anesthesia exam with ECG. They just need to make sure she can tolerate the surgery. I hope all goes well.
Something about QT waves being abnormal?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #958 on: July 18, 2014, 11:32:33 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!

I think the husband store would be more crowded than the wife store in all fairness. Morning Joe, finally beer-drinking day for me

You're probably right. I've pledged to stop drinking beer during the week, having to work a little TOO hard at the gym to keep up, haha.  Did have a Ballast Point Big Eye IPA last night, though.  So no beer drinking during the week starting next week.  Tonight, it's on. May swing by Stone for some more of the Bourbon Barrel Arrogant Bastard.  Something called "Woot Stout" came out that people are raving about (http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/119966/?ba=Rollzroyce21) and I want to try some of that, too.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #959 on: July 18, 2014, 11:34:09 AM »

Happy Friday!  8)
Dusty!

Kinda like when I stop by the brewery on the way home and trade in my empty growlers for fresh, full ones?

LOL, exactly like that.  Nice and fresh and when they're gone, they're gone.  No empty bottles laying around.  How are those growlers working out for you?  Kinda fun, isn't it?  Like having a beer tap right in your fridge. 
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 136