Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 221059 times)

dogdays

  • Guest

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
I Stop biding at cbid , because of Lori the whore .
Well, she is cheap and puts out for me ;)
Lmao , I hate even more now ! .
Bit of a strange blanket statement to throw out there Steve
Just trying to be funny , I don't know her , she mite be a very nice lady , I stop biding at cbid because I always get out bid  :)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
I Stop biding at cbid , because of Lori the whore .
Well, she is cheap and puts out for me ;)
Lmao , I hate even more now ! .
Bit of a strange blanket statement to throw out there Steve

He's a bit of a strange guy.
hey , no stranger that any one else on the banter , LOL .
Now that shit's funny!!!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!
Thanks Sly!  $88 and $46 respectively
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #769 on: July 17, 2014, 02:13:18 PM »

RB Genesis toros still up.  Excellent cigar when properly aged/kept.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!
Thanks Sly!  $88 and $46 respectively
Absolutely great!  Enjoy them.
P.S.  I had a nice MoW Side Project Skull Crusher ... Very smooth, love the mini-Salomon shape. It attracted positive attention from those around me on the RB patio.

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!
Thanks Sly!  $88 and $46 respectively
Absolutely great!  Enjoy them.
P.S.  I had a nice MoW Side Project Skull Crusher ... Very smooth, love the mini-Salomon shape. It attracted positive attention from those around me on the RB patio.
Thanks bud!  I really like the Little Devil too, still a MoW fan through and through!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]

Go big or go home... if you want to try to steal cigars, you can bid two dollars on a San Lotano, and & $20 on an Lost City Opus X 5 pack.  You will get out bid everyday.  only consistent $3 cigar is the gurkha, and even then you will get out bid for half of them.  my last haul the pinoleros were $4 and the mayimbes cost me $9 apiece.  San lotano the bull five pack $23(less the cost of 2 since they didn't know how many cigars were in a five pack!).
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!
Thanks Sly!  $88 and $46 respectively
Absolutely great!  Enjoy them.
P.S.  I had a nice MoW Side Project Skull Crusher ... Very smooth, love the mini-Salomon shape. It attracted positive attention from those around me on the RB patio.
Thanks bud!  I really like the Little Devil too, still a MoW fan through and through!
Step by step, how would I copy a photo out my iPhone 4 into the Tony banter post?

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!
Thanks Sly!  $88 and $46 respectively
Absolutely great!  Enjoy them.
P.S.  I had a nice MoW Side Project Skull Crusher ... Very smooth, love the mini-Salomon shape. It attracted positive attention from those around me on the RB patio.
Thanks bud!  I really like the Little Devil too, still a MoW fan through and through!
Step by step, how would I copy a photo out my iPhone 4 into the Tony banter post?
I use the tapatalk app, thing's amazing!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]

I hoped you called them, flip, and got a positive resolution.  I have had to on a rare occasion.  How do you like the Mayimbe?

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!
Thanks Sly!  $88 and $46 respectively
Absolutely great!  Enjoy them.
P.S.  I had a nice MoW Side Project Skull Crusher ... Very smooth, love the mini-Salomon shape. It attracted positive attention from those around me on the RB patio.
Thanks bud!  I really like the Little Devil too, still a MoW fan through and through!
found a 5 pack of the MoW side project Phalanx in the overflow humidor.  another week or two might open the cellophane and take one out.  I might have gotten a one off on the skull crusher, got to check.

[...]

Still mad they took all Fuente sticks off of CBid...stupid!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Hi Shaun, couple of full flavored  beauties there. Nice cigars also.  What were your winning bids, if I may ask.  Congrats!
Thanks Sly!  $88 and $46 respectively
Absolutely great!  Enjoy them.
P.S.  I had a nice MoW Side Project Skull Crusher ... Very smooth, love the mini-Salomon shape. It attracted positive attention from those around me on the RB patio.
Thanks bud!  I really like the Little Devil too, still a MoW fan through and through!
Step by step, how would I copy a photo out my iPhone 4 into the Tony banter post?
I use the tapatalk app, thing's amazing!
Right now, I'm so overloaded, I've been deleting apps to free up some space.