Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.
gee, thanks Tony. that makes me feel better.
What's on the agenda for today?
I have 2 business meetings starting at 3:45 until 7. lady and I are weeding and rearranging the front 'flower garden', repooting plants, and just enjoying each others company. yesterday we celebrated our 1st anniversary of our 1st kiss. did dinner ar Carmella's Italian restaurant, place of our 1st date.

I had to read that again because I thought you said, "wedding" and not "weeding". Sheesh.

Sounds like a lovely day. Enjoy.

It's warming up here a bit so I'm hoping to enjoy some outdoors time too. Snow expected at the end of the week so we need to take advantage.
forgot, we are taking clothes to a nursing home donated from the local Women's Club.

busy Sunday for me.
Should be a fun day at the nursing home with the new supply of Victoria's Secret apparel.

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.
gee, thanks Tony. that makes me feel better.
What's on the agenda for today?
I have 2 business meetings starting at 3:45 until 7. lady and I are weeding and rearranging the front 'flower garden', repooting plants, and just enjoying each others company. yesterday we celebrated our 1st anniversary of our 1st kiss. did dinner ar Carmella's Italian restaurant, place of our 1st date.
You old softee!  (TNWSS)

[...]

LMFAO!!!!👍

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.
gee, thanks Tony. that makes me feel better.
What's on the agenda for today?
I have 2 business meetings starting at 3:45 until 7. lady and I are weeding and rearranging the front 'flower garden', repooting plants, and just enjoying each others company. yesterday we celebrated our 1st anniversary of our 1st kiss. did dinner ar Carmella's Italian restaurant, place of our 1st date.
You old softee!  (TNWSS)
Hope you did not perform your REPOOTING show at the restaurant.

Morning CAO Mayor
I wouldn't call myself that but I do think the CAO concerts for $30 is a decent deal.
Buy some and prove it.

Robin Meade of HLN is singing the National Anthem in Atlanta's NASCAR race today.
God she is HOT!!!!!

Morning Dean and Mr. Mayor
For a little while yet. How goes it, NJDave?

CLE 11/18's mashing for $25, I slipped it to them if they don't cancel the order as they tried to do before.  Added a 5'r of MF Lancero's that were $5 less than their usual price and got the CATSRULE discount on everything.

Got to go buy some dog food, bbl.

Morning CAO Mayor
I wouldn't call myself that but I do think the CAO concerts for $30 is a decent deal.
Buy some and prove it.
I like the Concerts but I like other stuff more betterer. I have a brown box here of stuff I haven't put away yet.

CLE 11/18's mashing for $25, I slipped it to them if they don't cancel the order as they tried to do before.  Added a 5'r of MF Lancero's that were $5 less than their usual price and got the CATSRULE discount on everything.
Well done.

CLE 11/18's mashing for $25, I slipped it to them if they don't cancel the order as they tried to do before.  Added a 5'r of MF Lancero's that were $5 less than their usual price and got the CATSRULE discount on everything.
CLE's sold out.  Way to buy 'em all up!

Robin Meade of HLN is singing the National Anthem in Atlanta's NASCAR race today.
God she is HOT!!!!!
she could have me if she played her cards right.

Robin Meade of HLN is singing the National Anthem in Atlanta's NASCAR race today.
God she is HOT!!!!!
she could have me if she played her cards right.
Dean, playing hard to get.  Whata tease!

CLE 11/18's mashing for $25, I slipped it to them if they don't cancel the order as they tried to do before.  Added a 5'r of MF Lancero's that were $5 less than their usual price and got the CATSRULE discount on everything.
CLE's sold out.  Way to buy 'em all up!
Hello, Mike. Were you looking to supplement the supply?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7