Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

@Travellin Dave, as you know I am not an EPC Buyer but do you have any interest in Cardinals either Maduro or Natural?

65 degrees here this morning and could get some much needed rain today.
59 here, probably just a degree or two higher, but I'll surely take it.
Certainly nice for February!
Heck, nice for April!
True!

Next week looks like 60's-70's here and that should pretty well get us through winter without even a hard freeze here but could get a short cold blast in March.

Monster has been down all morning but now up with a Mash, no great deals that I see.

good morning Dave and Dave. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
prayers continue Chip.

good morning Dave and Dave. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
prayers continue Chip.
Morning Dean

8  Rocky Patel Decade  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
            5/27.50

 7  Diesel Unlimited Maduro  d.5  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
           10/32.50
 6  San Cristobal   Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
           5/34.99
 5  601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro  Tronco  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          10/37.50
 4  CAO Columbia  Tinto  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
          5/19.55
 3  Romeo y Julieta Reserve
         10/34.99
 2  Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
 1  Four Kicks by Crowned Heads   Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
         10/39.99

@Travellin Dave, as you know I am not an EPC Buyer but do you have any interest in Cardinals either Maduro or Natural?
Yes, I like both with an edge to the Naturals.

good morning Dave and Dave. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
prayers continue Chip.
Morning Dean
long day yesterday. had a good time with the lady's son. we hit a Wing House in Gainsville and pigged out. really sad that all the scantily clad waitresses looked to little girls.

@Travellin Dave, as you know I am not an EPC Buyer but do you have any interest in Cardinals either Maduro or Natural?
Yes, I like both with an edge to the Naturals.
They hit you for $10 shipping but still a hell of a deal on Cardinals.  I bought the Villigers from that and service was outstanding, they ship from Arizona so a couple of extra days to you probably.

http://www.phatash.com/garage-sale-clearance/

good morning Dave and Dave. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
prayers continue Chip.
Morning Dean
long day yesterday. had a good time with the lady's son. we hit a Wing House in Gainsville and pigged out. really sad that all the scantily clad waitresses looked to little girls.
Only thing sad Dean is they all look young to our old asses.

good morning Dave and Dave. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
prayers continue Chip.
Morning Dean
long day yesterday. had a good time with the lady's son. we hit a Wing House in Gainsville and pigged out. really sad that all the scantily clad waitresses looked to little girls.
Only thing sad Dean is they all look young to our old asses.
don't think there was one that looked over 18 to me, just little kids, to this old man.

good morning Dave and Dave. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
prayers continue Chip.
Morning Dean
long day yesterday. had a good time with the lady's son. we hit a Wing House in Gainsville and pigged out. really sad that all the scantily clad waitresses looked to little girls.
Only thing sad Dean is they all look young to our old asses.
All things considered, it's damn good that they look too young.... would be nothing but trouble if they didn't.... especially for Dean who has his hands full as it is.

the lady and her DIL spent the day at Victoria Secret, then they cooked pork chops for dinner. at least I'll get a private fashion show tonight - I hope.

good morning Dave and Dave. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
prayers continue Chip.
Morning Dean
long day yesterday. had a good time with the lady's son. we hit a Wing House in Gainsville and pigged out. really sad that all the scantily clad waitresses looked to little girls.
Only thing sad Dean is they all look young to our old asses.
All things considered, it's damn good that they look too young.... would be nothing but trouble if they didn't.... especially for Dean who has his hands full as it is.
they're not THAT full.

the lady and her DIL spent the day at Victoria Secret, then they cooked pork chops for dinner. at least I'll get a private fashion show tonight - I hope.
How in God's name can anybody other than a dirty old man lurking spend a whole Fuk'n day in a Victoria's Secret store? ???
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8