Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

@ Travellin DAve - have you any smoking experience with the Fernando Leon Family Reserve line?    Wait a minute, on second thought @ Travellin Dave what is your smoking review on the Fernando Leon Family Reserve?
Not a big fan of the overall profile of the FLFR and by extension La Aurora.  Nothing wrong with them, good construction, fairly straightforward and uniform flavors throughout the cigar.  Good tobacco, not much else.  JMHO.
Thanks, think I will pass on them.
Simple country boy looking for something new to try?
Just saw a deal on something I have not tried, looking to add a little variety along the way.

Heading home, later gents.
Have a good evening!
Still three hours or so to go for me. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that, Bret. I'm taking off myself. Maybe Sam will keep you company for 30 mins.

See yuz guys!
No one needs to keep me company.  I'll just sit here and look at gun porn while pretending to work.
I had a little choot'n package waiting at the door today.  Pretty nice deal on PMag 40 round mags over the weekend and of course I could not pass that by.

Casa Fernandez Miami lit on the patio.  Sunny and 77 degrees out but pretty breezy.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Nite all, heading home.

Heading home, later gents.
Have a good evening!
Still three hours or so to go for me. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that, Bret. I'm taking off myself. Maybe Sam will keep you company for 30 mins.

See yuz guys!
No one needs to keep me company.  I'll just sit here and look at gun porn while pretending to work.
I had a little choot'n package waiting at the door today.  Pretty nice deal on PMag 40 round mags over the weekend and of course I could not pass that by.
I need to start accumulating those, but having to budget for $700 worth of hunting licenses for the November trip. Ouch.

Nite all, heading home.
Have a good evening SS

Heading home, later gents.
Have a good evening!
Still three hours or so to go for me. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that, Bret. I'm taking off myself. Maybe Sam will keep you company for 30 mins.

See yuz guys!
No one needs to keep me company.  I'll just sit here and look at gun porn while pretending to work.
I had a little choot'n package waiting at the door today.  Pretty nice deal on PMag 40 round mags over the weekend and of course I could not pass that by.
I need to start accumulating those, but having to budget for $700 worth of hunting licenses for the November trip. Ouch.
Just don't forget you might wake up any given morning and they are $100 if you can even buy one.  Happened 7 years ago just that quick.

Heading home, later gents.
Have a good evening!
Still three hours or so to go for me. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that, Bret. I'm taking off myself. Maybe Sam will keep you company for 30 mins.

See yuz guys!
No one needs to keep me company.  I'll just sit here and look at gun porn while pretending to work.
I had a little choot'n package waiting at the door today.  Pretty nice deal on PMag 40 round mags over the weekend and of course I could not pass that by.
I need to start accumulating those, but having to budget for $700 worth of hunting licenses for the November trip. Ouch.
Just don't forget you might wake up any given morning and they are $100 if you can even buy one.  Happened 7 years ago just that quick.
Yeah, especially now that the first line of defense of 2A just died. I know, I know...I'll get on it.

Heading home, later gents.
Have a good evening!
Still three hours or so to go for me. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that, Bret. I'm taking off myself. Maybe Sam will keep you company for 30 mins.

See yuz guys!
No one needs to keep me company.  I'll just sit here and look at gun porn while pretending to work.
I had a little choot'n package waiting at the door today.  Pretty nice deal on PMag 40 round mags over the weekend and of course I could not pass that by.
I need to start accumulating those, but having to budget for $700 worth of hunting licenses for the November trip. Ouch.
Just don't forget you might wake up any given morning and they are $100 if you can even buy one.  Happened 7 years ago just that quick.
Yeah, especially now that the first line of defense of 2A just died. I know, I know...I'll get on it.
I got twice as many as I need figuring one day I can sell half of them for double what I paid for all of them.

Heading home, later gents.
Have a good evening!
Still three hours or so to go for me. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that, Bret. I'm taking off myself. Maybe Sam will keep you company for 30 mins.

See yuz guys!
No one needs to keep me company.  I'll just sit here and look at gun porn while pretending to work.
I had a little choot'n package waiting at the door today.  Pretty nice deal on PMag 40 round mags over the weekend and of course I could not pass that by.
I need to start accumulating those, but having to budget for $700 worth of hunting licenses for the November trip. Ouch.
Just don't forget you might wake up any given morning and they are $100 if you can even buy one.  Happened 7 years ago just that quick.
Yeah, especially now that the first line of defense of 2A just died. I know, I know...I'll get on it.
I laid a $10 bill down on a guy's desk this morning betting him O' would get a new one in there.

Hope the hell I lose my $10!

[...]

I don't think he will.

[...]

I figured if I bet he would i had to be increasing the odds that he would not, but I fully believe he will.  Asshole will do anything.

GFY! all ya'll.

GFY! all ya'll.
OK, nice to see you spreading some luv this afternoon  CB

GFY! all ya'll.
OK, nice to see you spreading some luv this afternoon  CB
Nuthin' but luv for all ya'll.  Evening Travelin' Tex.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15